• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meeting Olaf?

Philharmagicfamily

Earning My Ears
We are sailing on the Fantasy right after the new Frozen movie comes out, and my Frozen-obsessed kids are curious if you can meet Olaf on the cruise. We have tickets to the Frozen meet and greet, but the picture in the app just shoes Anna and Elsa.

Thanks in advance for helping me set expectations correctly!

Sometimes he's at CC, we've never seen him there but others have. We've gone to 2 Frozen meets on the Fantasy and he wasn't at either. Not sure if others have had him.

If either Elsa or Anna can't make it to the frozen meet, Olaf takes their place (Has happened to me twice)
Other than that, he's at CC sometimes.

He was with Elsa and Anna when we went to the Frozen meet 2 yrs ago. Was hoping he'd still be there!

We've had him with the sisters and last summer on the Fantasy he had his own time. I've seen reports of him being at CC, but we've never experienced that.

We got off the Fantasy 2 weeks ago. Olaf wasn't at the ticketed Frozen meet. But he did have an unticketed meet of his own in Animators. It was listed in the navigator.

We had him with both Anna and Elsa at the frozen meet and greet before on the Fantasy. Good luck! Sounds like it will be something you will have to wait until you are on board to find out :)

He was once at Castaway Cay when we were there - out of seven times being on the island, we've only seen him that once. It wasn't a special cruise or anything, so no idea why he was there that time versus any of the others; and as someone else mentioned, I don't remember it being scheduled.

Once on the Southern Caribbean cruise when at San Juan a local was dressed up like him (along with someone dressed as Hector from Coco) and sitting right outside the dock exit asking for tips for pictures....that was very random and a slightly creepy costume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter