Mears shuttle for ECV?

msr709

DISfan forever
I want to visit USO while I'm staying at WDW this year but I am going solo and won't have a car and will be dependent on alternate transportation. I will be using Disney transportation but what about the days I want to visit USO? I thought I read about a Mears shuttle that transports ECV's, is there such a thing or was I imagining this? I can't seem to find the thread and would like to visit USO since I did get an AP last year that is good until 2006. TIA :cool1:

Yes mears does have a handicap acessable van we used it this past monday to go to Seaworld from the contemporary it was $56 round trip and made it a wonderful day for my wifes birthday. all you have to do is call thema day or 2 in advance to make reservation. now with the handicap acessable one you must at that time make both pick up times and arrange for your departure time.

GeorgePA said:
Yes mears does have a handicap acessable van we used it this past monday to go to Seaworld from the contemporary it was $56 round trip and made it a wonderful day for my wifes birthday. .

How many people were in your party?? Because the last time we took the Mears accessible van to Universal it was $14 per person round trip. I think Seaworld is actually is little bit less than Universal.

We also did not have to make prearranged return trip time. We just called them 2 hours before we were ready to go back to our Disney resort and they gave us a pickup time.

Carol

clkelley said:
How many people were in your party?? Because the last time we took the Mears accessible van to Universal it was $14 per person round trip. I think Seaworld is actually is little bit less than Universal.

We also did not have to make prearranged return trip time. We just called them 2 hours before we were ready to go back to our Disney resort and they gave us a pickup time.

Carol

I thought it was a little on the expensive side for one person but I thought maybe they were charging for the ECV? I'm going solo, can I expect to pay only $14? That would be great. Please let me know. TIA :teeth:

We had 2 ECVs for our trip to Universal in one van and were only charged $14 per person round trip.

(We are able to transfer, so they could take two of us together that way.)

Carol

clkelley said:
We had 2 ECVs for our trip to Universal in one van and were only charged $14 per person round trip.

(We are able to transfer, so they could take two of us together that way.)

Carol

This is great to hear. I actually know exactly when I want to go because I purchased EP for the day I'm planning on going to USO. I'm able to transfer out of the chair so I should be set. Thanks again. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter