ME- 4 Hours Before Departure Pickup!!!! Private Car Service?

We have used Tiffany Towncar for years. We like the grocery stop. They pick up 2 hours before flight.

We have used Tiffany Towncar for years. We like the grocery stop. They pick up 2 hours before flight.

Wow, I would not be comfortable cutting it that close - I'd want to be at the airport at least two hours before my flight.

Wow, I would not be comfortable cutting it that close - I'd want to be at the airport at least two hours before my flight.

Well, that was April of 2017/Spring Break, not sure if they have changed it since then.. We have never missed a flight or been delayed at security. We have been to Disney during Spring Break for the last 10 years.

This year we are going for Christmas, DH coaches basketball and the team is playing at WDW/WWOS. My family enrolled in Pre Check for holiday travel.

The beauty of Uber and Lyft and other private ride service is that allows everybody to travel to the airport at the time that makes them most comfortable. Some people like leaving plenty of buffer time. Others don't mind cutting it close. Disney's Magical Express doesn't offer that option.

(For what it's worth, I sat down in a car at Animal Kingdom Lodge 90 minutes before my flight a couple weeks ago when I was in the area for work. I try to arrive at the airport about an hour before departure. It works for me, especially when I am traveling for business.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter