MDE Problems/ FP day coming up!

Kristina

DIS Veteran
Since I need to make our fp+ reservations on thursday I thought I’d have a look and see if there was a glitch and I could do them early.. haha it almost feels like it’s my fault for being greedy but of course all our info is gone from the app! A quick look on the strategies board and it seems I’m not the only one. Anyone from here having trouble? I’ve emailed, but other than that? I’m not feeling too hopeful this time round to be honest!

I've never had app issues that were not fixed by just closing it and going back in but I'd recommend just going on the website instead of the app is giving you a hard time and then check the app again later.

Thank you!! I logged on on the laptop and it’s all there although I didn’t expect that since quite a few are having problems I guess due to the new ticketing system? But what a relief! Bring on tomorrow!

MDE was down for almost 4 hours yesterday (App and Website) for my 60 days. Likely because it's around the Thanksgiving Holiday. - Reviewing Plans and getting FPs was impossible till it was fixed.

Be prepared tomorrow for a wait!

MDE was down for almost 4 hours yesterday (App and Website) for my 60 days. Likely because it's around the Thanksgiving Holiday. - Reviewing Plans and getting FPs was impossible till it was fixed.

Be prepared tomorrow for a wait!
Ok good to know! Wondering though, did you have to call or did you just keep refreshing...and refreshing?

We added a day at Animal Kingdom on our trip next week and we were able to go in and add our fast passes without problems. We had to refresh a couple of times but overall it was done in a minute. Of course the Pandora rides were gone but I’m really happy with what we did get. And this is for next week. I think (hope) you’ll be fine if your 60 days out.

Ok good to know! Wondering though, did you have to call or did you just keep refreshing...and refreshing?
The wait time for calling was 2 hours, but people on Disboards reported it was down for all, so luckily you don't lose out. Just had to keep refreshing!

Hope you got what you wanted?!

I was lucky
The wait time for calling was 2 hours, but people on Disboards reported it was down for all, so luckily you don't lose out. Just had to keep refreshing!

Hope you got what you wanted?!

I did! Today went well and took only about an hour to book all the FP’s for our two week trip. While I’m relieved to say that, it’s good news for those who will be booking shortly. If it doesn’t glitch again that is!

Booked on wed got all the rides but not at all the times we wanted, took nearly 2hrs as kept getting error message but didnt give up. Feel lucky really as got 2 FOP FP on the days we wanted and one at the time we wanted. Also got SDD and SDMT .

You did well @CAL2 It's difficult to get the times you want at the beginning of a trip, much easier towards the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter