MDE ADR trouble again!!

glencoe

DIS Veteran
I have a large group and am trying to make different ressies for different people. I booked the first group at Tutto Italiano and the second group wants via napoli (gluten allergy in first group can't do Villa Nap.). Trying for the same time so we can finish about the same time and it wont let me because it thinks I am trying to book two ressies at the same time. It has not even given me a chance to choose the people before asking me to cancel the first one!! How do people do this? Wait to call in? AUGH BAD ADR morning so far!!!!!

Are you doing it on your phone? I think I remember someone said there’s a way to choose who the ressie should be under (and u pick someone other than yourself) but this option only happens on the computer version, not the app.

You will either need to assign one of the reservations to someone else or have someone else book it.

I never use my phone for important stuff, just in the parks when no computer available... I called and spoke with a CM who take care of it no problem. I guess the website needs to be more flexible!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter