MCO to Doubletree

I did the Mears Shuttle once and never again. We waited forever at MCO and then had to drop off at multiple locations. It took longer than DME.

Car service (we've used Happy Limo with great success) or Uber would be my recommendation.

I did the Mears Shuttle once and never again. We waited forever at MCO and then had to drop off at multiple locations. It took longer than DME.

Car service (we've used Happy Limo with great success) or Uber would be my recommendation.

Mears was what I always used before DME (since I go solo, it was the cheapest option), and I don't remember it ever taking unusually long, and I didn't mind seeing other resorts, in particular, the off property ones.

It depends on when you are going.

A new Florida ridesharing law goes into effect on July 1, 2017. After that date both Uber and Lyft will be able to offer pickup for all classes of service at MCO.

Currently, only Uber Select (the most expensive) is allowed to pick up at MCO.

I checked RideGuru, and based on current rates, regular UberX/Lyft fares from MCO to Doubletree DS would be about $18, UberXL or Lyft Plus about $30-31, $42 for Uber Select, and $50-$52 for a taxi. Obviously, any of those rates could change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter