MCO to Disney with rental car, Quickest place to stop for drinks/snacks

rwatson626

Mouseketeer
I rented a car at MCO and will be driving to Disney. (In the past always took the Magical Express) where is the quickest spot to stop and pickup some waters and snacks on the way to Disney? Bonus if they sell wine and beer :)

Thanks
Ron

Where are you going and which way are you getting there? Tons of options, but would need to know which route you are taking first.

Open up google maps. Find the route you will be taking. At any exit along the way righ-click then click "What's Nearby" and enter Grocery.

Where are you going and which way are you getting there? Tons of options, but would need to know which route you are taking first.

I'm going to Saratoga Springs and not sure which way was just going to use Google Maps.

Open up google maps. Find the route you will be taking. At any exit along the way righ-click then click "What's Nearby" and enter Grocery.

That was my plan. Just thought I would ask if anyone had good tips

Thanks
Ron

Saratoga Springs is nearest the Apopka/Vineland Rd entrance. Ton of stuff around there - there's a Gooding's in the plaza across the street that will give you the best selection (it is really a small grocery store). There's a few convenience stores along that stretch, too. If you are willing to get off the BeeLine early there are a couple of WAWAs off those exits. Not too hard to get to Disney from them and as far as the C stores go they are pretty good.

If you're taking 417 south from MCO, there is a Super Target right off tollway on Orange Blossom Trail. It is Exit 11, about 10 minutes from airport.

Don't go to Goodings as PP mentioned unless you have an very deep pockets. They are way over priced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter