MCO to Disney...Toll Roads?

kathy387

Mouseketeer<br><font color=teal>What ever happened
We always take the south exit out of the airport other than the expressway because there's never any traffic. I seem to remember toll roads but can't remember about how much they are. Does anyone know off hand? I don't want to have to lug around a pocket full of unnecessary change, we bring enough of it home as it is!

I know the Bee Line (north exit) is a $0.75 for the first toll, and $0.50 for the second. On the south exit I think it's two or three tolls and about $2.25, but I may be wrong on that one.

The Greenway (south exit) is $1 each for the first 2 tollbooths. We always get off after the second toll, which is International Drive/Downtown Disney (exit 6). I think if you stay on until Osceola Parkway it is another 25 or 50 cents.

Thanx you guys! We're leaving Sat. and all of these last minute thoughts are driving me crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter