MAYhem with the Mouse-a GROUP PTR Meet Roll Call

Welcome Amanda & family!!:cheer2: Will you be able to come to one of the scheduled meets? There is one on 5/22 in the france pavillion right before Illuminations and there is another scheduled for France on 5/29 at 2pm. We'd love to meet you!!

Looks like we will be at the same parks on 5/24 and 5/26...I'll have my LGMH; be sure to say hi if you see us! :goodvibes

We should be at the 5/22 Illuminations,, May be alittle late due to our dinner Adr..

I will look for you & if you see us.. Please stop us and say hi..

l_a2d1517209914044bc5f5b18f2effdba.jpg

l_cd7c8d3ba1a64503ae8c75086e9814ee.jpg

kizuna and Larz- we're either of you at WDW last year the last week or so of May? The rain was unbelievable....I don't mind a downpour during the day but this was 6 days of nonstop rain. :eek: We're definitley praying for sunny skies at our house. :goodvibes

Alicia- I hear ya girl! I hope it's nice this year...I need a sunny week don't you???

I was there the 16th - 24th of May last year. I know I had one clear day because I went to Typhoon Lagoon on one day!:thumbsup2 I'm down this year the 18th - 28th. Yea, I leave tommorrow!:cool1: Since I'll be there almost 2 full weeks I'm sure I'll get some sunshine!:beach:

I'll be at the 22nd Meet! I've got a bunch of glow stick braclets left over from last year. I hope you'll allow me to get rid of them!:rolleyes1

I was there the 16th - 24th of May last year. I know I had one clear day because I went to Typhoon Lagoon on one day!:thumbsup2 I'm down this year the 18th - 28th. Yea, I leave tommorrow!:cool1: Since I'll be there almost 2 full weeks I'm sure I'll get some sunshine!:beach:

I'll be at the 22nd Meet! I've got a bunch of glow stick braclets left over from last year. I hope you'll allow me to get rid of them!:rolleyes1

Have a great safe trip down to FL! Looks like there are a couple of days of sunshine in the forecast for next week....the first part of our trip isn't looking too bad at the moment...I can deal with a 30% chance. :goodvibes We were there from the 16th to 23rd last year and I can honestly say I was rained on every day...:lmao:, but the 16th, 17th and 23rd weren't near as bad as the other days. It was almost nonstop the remainder of the trip. I sure hope our prayers are answered and we get sunny skies. :goodvibes

See you at the meet on the 22nd! I'm sure you will have plenty of takers on glowsticks. :goodvibes

Hi Amanda!! It looks like we will be in the same parks Monday-Wednesday and we will also be at Akershus Wednesday morning for breakfast!! We have reservations for 8:30 a.m.!! :goodvibes BTW--I love your daughter's outfits in the pics you posted! I have 2 girls and I love to dress them up!!

Is the meet on Friday in France in Epcot at 2:00 or 2:30? I've seen both posted! My family should be able to make this one!! :goodvibes

Hi Amanda!! It looks like we will be in the same parks Monday-Wednesday and we will also be at Akershus Wednesday morning for breakfast!! We have reservations for 8:30 a.m.!! :goodvibes BTW--I love your daughter's outfits in the pics you posted! I have 2 girls and I love to dress them up!!

Hey...
Thanks...I love dressing Alexis up!!:lovestruc
If you see us, please stop us and say hello... And i will do the same:thumbsup2
We are leaving in the morning... I can't wait to get there..

I had a dream last night about the Dis Meet. I arrived in Epcot and couldn't remember what all my Dis friends looked like. I was looking into a sea of unfamiliar faces and the only person I could recognize was Dana. The faces started all swirling together and I felt like Alice falling down the rabbit hole. I reached out to Dana just as I was falling and asked her to point everybody out to me.

When I woke up this morning, I realized that I really can't remember what everybody looks like. Isn't it the strangest thing that you talk with somebody every day and you consider them to be a friend but you can't pick them out from a crowd even if they are standing right there in front of you? I'm upset with myself that I can't seem to put a face to a name.

So, when this little hick girl from West Monroe, Louisiana walks up to the Dis Meet on the 28th and is standing there with this odd look on her face, please come up to me and say "hey, I'm (insert name here)". Please be gentle with me.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter