May CashDuck payment

I just checked my withdrawel history...I had cashed out in may for both disney dollars and a disney gc...the disney dollars shows completed and the gc shows pending?

Boy I would hate to bother her. BUT I wonder if I should contact her. If I cannot get the GC by the time we leave, I would rather just cancel my cashout. I have $200 coming, at least 2 days of food for us. It sure would be nice to have!!!

Has anyone else contacted her regarding this? She does intimidate me a bit. Silly, I know. Maybe I will get the nerve up and email her....

Angela

Here is what Kira posted over on the CD forums on June 11th...

Payments will begin coming out on the 15th - I don't get paid by the advertisers till then which is why no payments come out till then. Paypal will be sent the 15th, checks will be in the mail on Saturday the 16th, and all other forms will be ordered sometime in the 15th-17th.

I had my aunt check her account since she did a withdrawal for a simon gc and disney gc. Both are still pending.

There is NO WAY that she would hold the Disney payouts and pay out the PayPal...if there were issues EVERYTHING out be delayed. Disney Gift Cards come straight from Disney. The last time mine were put through on the 15th. I am sure they will go to completed by Monday.

WOW is about all I can say right now (I just read the SR Forum). My heart SINKS for Tricia and all the other owners of the GPT sites...WOW!!

I think about how much it will effect me not to have the $$ coming in and they are counting on that $$ more then me, since this is their company!!

Hopefully it will come out ok. But like people on the SR Forum were saying, they accuse us of fraud, well the companies are more guilty then anyone, we call and cancel, within the T&C and yet they continue to charge us. And I am not sure how if you give a one day trial for something and we cancel it, they can call that fraud!!

I certainly will have to wait it out like everyone else to see what happens. I hope it does work out. Right now I just hope that I get my $$ out that I have pending payments on through CD.

THINKING OF EVERYONE!!

THANK YOU TRICIA for being open and honest with us about what is going on!! It does effect us and I like that you have let us know what is going on, I knew you were the best!!

Ok, so I just logged into RHC and TT, both of those are talking about the shakedown...WOW!!

I know that I am very dilligent in my tracking of offers I have done to ensure no duplication...hope that other people are doing the same!

has anyone who requested a check has it changed to processed yet?

My Disney Dollars went to completed on the 14th and now I am waiting on the Simon Gift Account and my $500 in a Disney Gift Card.

My disney gc is still pending. maybe its because i did it on may 31st and she hasn't gotten that far yet.

My disney gc is still pending. maybe its because i did it on may 31st and she hasn't gotten that far yet.

Mine too! Hopefully it will move to completed soon.

Mine is still pending also and I (unaware of cashducks cashout procedure at the time) cashed out on May 10th.

My Disney GC is still pending...GRRR...but the Disney Dollars are completed. I am sure it will be soon.

And I got my Simon Gift Account today from Kira.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter