May 29, 2004---Who is with us?

XLT800

Mouseketeer
Who is with us? It will be myself, DW, DS (12) and DD (9) and MIL. This will be our 3rd cruise on Disney. Just got back from the 10/18 Eastern and had a great time meeting other Dis'ers.

Looks like we have the whole ship to our self. This could make for an interesting cruise. Come on, there has to be someone else going on this cruise!!:scratchin

Hi XLT800,

My Disney family of four will be making our maiden voyage on this cruise. It will be myself, DW, DD (9) and DS (7). This will be our kids first cruise. All my son talks about is that he can eat whenever he wants and my daughter wants to see a Manatee.

Maybe we will see you there.
:boat:

:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Hi Simbanoodle!

I'm XLT's wife. Welcome to this thread. You will LOVE the Disney cruise. We took our first Disney cruise in June 2002, thinking it would be a "once in a lifetime thing". Well.......we liked it so much, we are now trying to pay off cruise # 3 and 4! :crazy:

There has got to be more than 2 families on this trip. Where is everyone? Maybe this means that we will be upgraded.

Dave

It's a little early to start getting into this (we waited till about Feb. last year), but we're on board too. So I guess that makes 3 families! Should be lots of room to spread out :jester: !

This will be our 2nd cruise. We were on the Memorial Day western sailing this year and had so much fun we thought we'd do it again! We had a lot of extended family last time, but this time its just DW, DD (10), DD (6) and myself.

NYdis......It is never too early to talk about cruising. Although we all have other things going on such as the holidays fast approaching us. It will actually be 4 families on the ship, I know of one that is not on the boards.

Dave

Our kids get out of school at 10 am on the 28th. Can't wait to get there.

Extra batteries.........check
Sunscreen.................check
Over the door shoe holder........check
Baggies.....................check
Birth certificates.........check

I think we can start the packing!!

Simba......DW has a half a day on the 28th. And I will try to take that day off. That should put us rolling into the Radisson at about 4:30pm.

flhmom......glad you found us. These threads really help pass the time until we sail.

Everyone have a great day!

Dave:bounce: :bounce:

You found us!!!!!!!

Since XLT800 thinks it's not too early to start packing..I guess I'll have to drag out the suitcase that I just put away from our 10/18 cruise!

Mom-------

Buy an over the door shoe holder. The cheap kind! Mine was $4.99 at Wal-Mart. It will be a life saver!

Fran:Pinkbounc

:earsboy:

OK.....But that's another thread! This is for CRUISING. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Yeah! Only 200 more days to go!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

XLT,

We will be staying at the Radisson also. Can't wait to get there.

:tongue:

:wave2:
When you make the reservation at the Raddison, let me know what I owe you. I can sleep on a "rollaway" if necessary. It is getting closer, isn't it. I am very excited!

flhmom,

I booked us a "king Suit" this weekend. Good thing.........the guy said they were almost totally full that weekend! It will have 2 king beds and a hide-a-bed couch. That should work for just the 1 night.
Fran

Who do I get to sleep with, Kelly? It doesn't really matter to me. Looking forward to the trip.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:

I'm guessing Kelly, since Steven HATES to sleep with her. She is a cuddler, in her sleep.:D

We also ate at a great resturant the night before, callled Grills....I think. Thry had great rock shrimp. I think we may eat there that night......or maybe a place called Dixie Crossings.....also known for it's rock shrimp. (better known as the poor man's lobster)
YUM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter