May 2009 WDW Meet. . .

Okay so here is the poll. . .which weekend in May?

• Weekend of 15th, 16th and 17th

• Weekend of 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th

• Weekend of 29th, 30th and 31st

Results are only viewable after voting.
Krista - I had so much fun hanging with you at EPCOT!!! And thanks for telling me about the Leesberg Lemonade - delish!!! Whenever I hear jingling, I'll think of you :lmao:
No problem!! I will make sure to bring the jingle next time I come and that lemonade LOVE IT! I need to look up the recipe online.

And Andrea, I'll share my tips with you anytime! Lol

Here are a few pics, I am going to set up an album on photobucket maybe, or a slideshow with the theme song being "Where the Party At". he he seems appropriate :rotfl:
4180_1063879280020_1317140649_175857_1204601_n.jpg

4180_1063879320021_1317140649_175858_7430128_n.jpg

Andrea and her 'gloobs' lol

4180_1063879360022_1317140649_175859_787802_n.jpg

I have TONS of Epcot pics since I spent most of my time there
4180_1063880240044_1317140649_175861_4764293_n.jpg

The fab 6 (Brads holding the camera) drinking around the world without our fearless leader, Tojoes you will never live this one down baby. Guess that means you have an entire year to plan for next year. :laughing:
4180_1063880320046_1317140649_175863_6365967_n.jpg

Ginger-Mangoritas or Mango-Gingeritas in Japan
4180_1063880360047_1317140649_175864_7535514_n.jpg

The ladies drinking around the world
4180_1063880440049_1317140649_175866_233882_n.jpg

The Norweigans....:lovestruc
4180_1063880480050_1317140649_175867_3635422_n.jpg

4180_1063880560052_1317140649_175869_565254_n.jpg

Doing the Kim Possible
4180_1063880600053_1317140649_175870_2319235_n.jpg

one of my most favorite pictures of Ken doing something unexpected :rotfl2:

I have many many more. I'm going to start uploading on photobucket now while I'm watching some baseball.

And John Eric...Mr. Tall man that was my camera you were taking castle pics with, there are a lot of good ones!

Teresa, are the dates set for next year in May?? I missed that and hope we can decide later when we get closer.

Patty

It was suggested in one of the posts May 14-17, 2010

Hi everybody!! I got home last night. I have to tell you that I did not want this trip to end :sad1:

I had THE BEST TIME EVER on this trip and its all thanks to you guys!!!

I met so many wonderful people on this trip and had such an amazing time!!!

My birthday at Jellyrolls - I had such a good time hanging with everyone at JRs on my birthday!!! And a special thank you to Tracy and Robin!!! I had such a blast getting on stage and doing the "B" song!!! Ken - if you still have any video from my "performance", send me a PM, I'd love to see it.

Kona and the Monorail Crawl - What can I say. If you weren't there, you missed a great night!!! I met so many amazing DISers that night.

Dinner at Kona was great! The food was delicious (although the service was not that great :laughing:), and the company was awesome!!! Robin, Patty, John, Krista, Kristi, Darcy, and Brad were wonderful dinner companions. It was great getting to know you all better.

The fun continued with the Monorail Crawl. The drinks were yummy (I wonder if Shelia has recovered yet :lmao: :lmao:). I will never look at the GF the same. That reminds me, I have to go find my glow cube. And ToJoes, "You, you got what I need. But say he's just a friend, you say he's just a friend, oh baby, you got what I need... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes1)

DIS'ers and the Quest for the Fountain of Booze - We had so much fun drinking around the world and doing the Kim Possible Adventure! While I didn't drink around the entire world, I made it pretty far :rotfl:

Krista - I had so much fun hanging with you at EPCOT!!! And thanks for telling me about the Leesberg Lemonade - delish!!! Whenever I hear jingling, I'll think of you :lmao:

Tracy and Robin - you girls are awesome!!! I had so much fun hanging out with you guys! I can't wait to do it again.

Ken and Brad - I give you credit for keeping up with us! Although I think we almost drove Brad to drink a few times. And yes Ken, you were a great KP leader! :worship: With your help we saved the world :rotfl2:

I can't wait to do this again next year!

Angela..Now aren't you glad I talked you into going to JR for your birthday...you would have missed Tracy's surprise. :goodvibes Don't forget about our ride on Spash Mountain and your shower cap :lmao:

I can probably make it...my boss is going to love me leaving during our peak budget planning period again. I had to break out my laptop in the airport bar with Darcy, Patty and Andrea because I got an emergency "we need you to run another budget scenario!" call an hour before I was supposed to board the plane LOL.

I am going to start a separate thread, but I lined up childcare for the night of Saturday the 6th. I was going to head over to Jellyrolls for a little while but I am thinking of cancelling it. However I wanted to see first if any of the locals...Floydian, JohnEric, anyone else (I am not sure who else lives close by) are interested in a mini-meet. Just throwing it out there, no pressure. I do have a Biergarten ADR for Friday night, so if Friday works better for people we could do some type of meal or drink meet in Epcot.

Feistygal, I can't believe you posted a pic of my "gloobs"!! Love the nickname!
Ah ha ha ha ha ha!! Too funny!
Was great to meet you!

Andrea

I can probably make it...my boss is going to love me leaving during our peak budget planning period again. I had to break out my laptop in the airport bar with Darcy, Patty and Andrea because I got an emergency "we need you to run another budget scenario!" call an hour before I was supposed to board the plane LOL.

That's okay Amy, if that's what it takes to get you to go, I'll bust out the laptop for you!! Maybe it'll help that it'll only be a few days instead of two trips in a row next year!! And here's hoping you won't be sick right beforehand, I'm sure that didn't help!

Andrea

See, now aren't you glad you tried the sushi? The expression on your face just speaks volumes... :lmao:

John, it really was great! Honestly, it was. Thank you for broadening my horizons that night!!

And sorry for all the comparisons. It's probably best if we do a different park with you than MK!! :rotfl: But it was a blast in the rain, thanks for the great company that night!!

I'll never forget the look on your face when we all started giving our "stats"!! :rotfl2:

Andrea

That's just wrong! However, I do think the extra cream was what prompted the beach chair sandwich and the sudden marriage of two Dis'ers. A little weird sharing your honeymoon with you two and the monorail pilot, but hey...memories! Was his name Kenneth? Poor Kenneth, If I had a dollar for each time he said "OMG".

Hey now lady!! I know nothing about any such cream. So I pretty much groped our waiter, who hasn't?

Yeah, you could afford an AP if you had a dollar for all those times!! Poor Kenneth!

Andrea

Feistygal, I can't believe you posted a pic of my "gloobs"!! Love the nickname!
Ah ha ha ha ha ha!! Too funny!
Was great to meet you!
It was great meeting you also. There were lots of fun times. For a trip that I was thisclose to cancelling it ended up being a blast.

That's okay Amy, if that's what it takes to get you to go, I'll bust out the laptop for you!! Maybe it'll help that it'll only be a few days instead of two trips in a row next year!! And here's hoping you won't be sick right beforehand, I'm sure that didn't help!

Andrea

As long as I don't get the flu and have to stay home from work for 3 days and than leave for a trip...and than leave 10 days later for another trip...I should be ok.

And yeah not getting sick this time would be awesome :lmao:

John, it really was great! Honestly, it was. Thank you for broadening my horizons that night!!

And sorry for all the comparisons. It's probably best if we do a different park with you than MK!! :rotfl: But it was a blast in the rain, thanks for the great company that night!!

I'll never forget the look on your face when we all started giving our "stats"!! :rotfl2:

Andrea

the stats was pretty funny...especially the look on John's face when he found out Jerry's age. You were certainly on a roll with the comparisons.

My birthday at Jellyrolls - I had such a good time hanging with everyone at JRs on my birthday!!! And a special thank you to Tracy and Robin!!! I had such a blast getting on stage and doing the "B" song!!! Ken - if you still have any video from my "performance", send me a PM, I'd love to see it.

I can't wait to do this again next year!

Almost done going through Wednesday night's photos, hope to start uploading them later today ;)

So are we starting to plan for next May yet? :yay:

Ken, just get it on Youtube!! :thumbsup2

Hmm that's a thought :idea: - won't have to worry about my server choking on the load then :)

-Ken

OMG!!! Andrea??? Tom????:worship:
Ken, I know you weren't at the Citricos dinner, but this was too funny to just pass by without a comment...

:rotfl2: Yeah, Ken inadvertantly (or not) stumbled across a good one. My guess though is if his "server" does get choked up, it would take more than the Heimlich maneuver or Andrea's.. um.. appreciative attentions to resolve itself. :)

I guess I did miss that than. I hope to go but the 16th is my daughter's birthday which I have missed the last 2 yrs.
Next year is a biggie birthday so am not sure I can miss this one. I will have to see when the party is going to be.

You all may after party without me next May...:mad:

Patty

I guess I did miss that than. I hope to go but the 16th is my daughter's birthday which I have missed the last 2 yrs.
Next year is a biggie birthday so am not sure I can miss this one. I will have to see when the party is going to be.

You all may after party without me next May...:mad:

Patty

Oh no missy. Drag her and that new hubby of hers along. You all can have a private celebration on the 16th at the world, but we can toast her birthday in high fashion at JRs. . .even get the piano men to drag her to the stage. . .lol.

Oh no missy. Drag her and that new hubby of hers along. You all can have a private celebration on the 16th at the world, but we can toast her birthday in high fashion at JRs. . .even get the piano men to drag her to the stage. . .lol.

That would be too funny but somehow I think she has bigger plans for this next birthday. I keep telling her how much fun we all are,,,,:rotfl2:
For some reason she likes her own friends. Geez what's up with that??

I'm hoping she does something together with her cousin turning the same age and not on her actual birthday.
There's time so we shall see.

OMG!!! Andrea??? Tom????:worship:
Ken, I know you weren't at the Citricos dinner, but this was too funny to just pass by without a comment...

:rotfl2: Yeah, Ken inadvertantly (or not) stumbled across a good one. My guess though is if his "server" does get choked up, it would take more than the Heimlich maneuver or Andrea's.. um.. appreciative attentions to resolve itself. :)

Ack, guess I need to watch how I phrase things here :angel: :rolleyes1

Although I guess it'd be hard to beat what I ended up saying to the CM the one night we were exiting through International Gateway in the downpour and heading to JR's:

CM: (pointing to plastic cup in my hand) "Sir, is that alcohol?"
Me: "No, it's walkohol"

My mind jumbled together "water" "walking" (to) "alcohol", I guess :rotfl:

-Ken

That's funny, Ken.
BTW, it was nice sitting next to you during lunch in Japan. Thanks for putting up with my food questions and my funny faces when the eel was served...

Ack, guess I need to watch how I phrase things here :angel: :rolleyes1

Although I guess it'd be hard to beat what I ended up saying to the CM the one night we were exiting through International Gateway in the downpour and heading to JR's:

CM: (pointing to plastic cup in my hand) "Sir, is that alcohol?"
Me: "No, it's walkohol"

My mind jumbled together "water" "walking" (to) "alcohol", I guess :rotfl:

-Ken

Walkohol?. . .too funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter