• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2006 Cruisers!!

NYDisneyMom

I need to have a vacation planned at all times...
Last year I set up a Yahoo Group for all of the cruisers going on our May 15 '04 Magic. This time Steve (DrCavin) and I set it up to include cruisers for the entire month of May..since Steve's family and my family are cruising different weeks this year. :(

It's a fun and easy way to share tips, stories, post pictures, planning documents, etc. I usually upload some local maps, lists of excursions, spreadsheets on who's who, who's doing which excursions, etc.

Okay..I'm a little obsessed with this cruising stuff. Sue me!! ;)

Here's the link...if you're not a member of Yahoo, it's easy to join. You can select if you want the messages email to you, if you want just one daily digest or if you'd rather read the messages on the site.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DisMay2006/messages

I look forward to chatting with everyone!!! :chat:

Hi NYDisneymom,

We will be heading down to the MNNSHP on Oct.29 and staying until Nov.2. We are staying at Cypress Pointe.
:bounce:

Originally posted by RAC
Hi NYDisneymom,

We will be heading down to the MNNSHP on Oct.29 and staying until Nov.2. We are staying at Cypress Pointe.
:bounce:

Cool!! We're doing MNNSHP on the 29th too, we're leaving the night of the 1st. :) We've also stayed at the Cypress Pointe a few years ago!!

If you're cruising in May, come on over and join our group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter