May 2-9, 2015 Disney Fantasy-Eastern Caribbean

Please add me to the FE list

Name - Kathy Warner
Dis name - kymickeyfan717
Room - 9101

Thanks

We only have 250 days till we get to cruise. Hope everyone is having a good day and hope everyone has a safe Labor Day (US) weekend.

Sarah

Thanks for pointing me in this direction, Sarah! I am having trouble finding the FB group. I am definitely interested in joining the FE!

If you would like to be included in our FE please send me your families info via a pm or you can post on this thread.

We would need

DISBOARDS/Family name
Your name
Your age
Your stateroom number (if you are GTY or you don't know put TBA)
And any allergies you or your family might have.

I will post the final list April 1, 2015 with the amount of rooms we have.
Or you can post your email address and I can email it to you.

Sarah

After getting your email address I would delete the post so its not on a public forum.

Its only 181 more days.

For some reason I am not able to receive pm's so you can post your information on here or you can email me via the boards.

Sarah

Merry Christmas (for the ones that celebrate), and Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone

Hi all! I gifted my family of 7 with this cruise for Christmas! We are so excited. It is our cruise ever, much less Disney cruise.
We are interested in participating in the FE exchange.

Here is our info...
Wiley Family. Party of 7 (Ages 2,4, 27-58)
Room numbers 6038, 6040, 6552.
No allergies

Anything else?
Thanks!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

First cruise ever. We want to get involved in FE!
Smith-Reilly
Party of three (boy 10, two adults)
Room 7046
No allergies

Here is our information for the FE List.
Disboards Name: remy324
Toni and Paul Kopeck
Stateroom #6673
Allergies: Coconut
If there is any additional information needed just let me know. Thanks:beach:

Here is our information for the FE List.
Disboards Name: remy324
Toni and Paul Kopeck
Stateroom #6673
Allergies: Coconut
If there is any additional information needed just let me know. Thanks:beach:

I have added your information to the FE list.

We only have 86 days left. Please send me your info for the FE for the new members the list will close at the end of march.

whoot-whoot!! finally I get to be a part of a FE. This is one heck of a trip for us.

Last edited:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter