may 12, 2012 7 Night Western on the Fantasy

Hi all, I was wondering if we had any veterans who know about these particular ports of call. Anyone done research :surfweb: on the Port Adventures and have advice? Or have an first hand reviews?

Also, we are not really experienced in the Caribbean, is it super hot yet in May?

thanks everyone...

Hello all I will be adding a few new people to the roll call later today and I will also add a link to the facebook site as well. I was online today looking at the prices and my cruise is up over 1000!!!!! I thought it was funny how we are all around the same age I will be 28 in Aug and my dh will be 29 in Nov and we are also taking my parents along for this trip. Anyone doing anything fun this summer? We do alot of camping here in Az to get out of the heat but it also helps that we have a pool. Cant wait for school to start as my kids are driving me nuts! Hope all is well with everyone and again if Im missing info on your group please IM me so that I can get it added!:thumbsup2

We leave Next Sunday for Disney Wonder to Alaska.. So excited. Once that trip is done we will start planning this one!

My wife and I also are returning from the Alaska cruise. We were on the Aug 16 cruise, and although we experienced a lot of rain, we totally loved the cruise. Scenery was great, saw wildlife, Glaciers were beautiful. We plan on going back again in a few years.

Excited about going on the Fantasy--it will be me, my wife, and 2 or 3 adult children. Not sure if all are going at this time but we have them booked. It will be my wife's 13th cruise and my 9th. We have been on the Magic and Wonder and Dream--can't wait to see the Fantasy

My wife Donna (I Collect Belle) will be very interested in participating in FE
:cool1::banana::banana::yay:

We're in! Just made deposit, and the kids are super excited!
Our group will include:
Tiffany (myself) Billy (dh)
Conner (ds/8) Zachary (ds/5)
New York
Cat:5C/Deck 7

Just updated the Roll Call and the FE list.... Man we need to get this chat started! Here is a list of names for our group that I have pulled from your posts let me know if you have any other names that you would like me post so I can add them and then we will take a vote when we have some more activity.

Lucky 7 on Fantasy
Fantasy's Seventh Heaven
Seven FantaSEAS
Seven Seas on Fantasy
The Magnificent Seven

Also if Im missing any info on the roll call for your family please let me know so that I can get it updated!

Have a happy Sunday :wizard:
Kristen

Hey everyone. I'm still here! :goodvibes

We are leaving for WDW in 25 days, so as soon as we are back from that trip I am focusing 100% on the cruise! We are so excited!! :banana::banana::banana:

Until then, I have been trying to lose weight. Hitting the gym hard for the past few months, and TRYING to get my diet under control. It's been a challenge, but I am hoping to be down at LEAST 25 lbs before we sail. Hopefully more. :wizard:

I did start researching some of the port adventures, but it's hard to know what we will do until they post the Costa Maya excursions. What the heck is taking so long? :confused3 I'm hoping that they'll post stuff in October. :confused:

Things I know right now....

We will be flying in the day before, and PROBABLY staying at the Hyatt at MCO. It was pricy, but it was very convenient and made my life easier. I'm not sure if we will rent a car and visit the Boardwalk or DTD before we go, but if I can find a decent car rental - we may do that.

Oh, and we have the late seating. I forgot to mention that before.
:upsidedow

I'm still here :goodvibes

We are heading to WDW in October for Food & Wine but I am already planning for May 2012 :cool1:

Can't wait to meet everyone

After days like today I'm counting down until the cruise :cool1:

For names I like the Seven Fantaseas :)

Wow, has anyone else noticed how much the prices are jumping up for our cruise??!! :eek:

I guess it must be selling very well

After days like today I'm counting down until the cruise :cool1:

For names I like the Seven Fantaseas :)

I second this one :thumbsup2

Wow, has anyone else noticed how much the prices are jumping up for our cruise??!! :eek:

I guess it must be selling very well

I noticed :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: I'm afraid that this may be our last Disney cruise for a while, with these prices I can't imagine being able to find a decent deal for a while. I like booking on board, but if they are opening up booking in Oct for 2013, I can't see getting a good deal on board 7 months away :eek:

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we will no longer be on this cruise. We decided to save our money for a Med cruise in 2013 instead. I hope you all have a great time and enjoy the new ship!

Just checking in! Hope you're all doing well.

After an intense period of thinking about the cruise every day for months after booking, I had to take a break. But now I'm starting to get excited again. (Just seven more months!)

Southwest recently opened their booking window through June 1st, so I went ahead and booked our flight to Orlando a few days ago. I had enough points with my Southwest Rewards Visa to take care of two round trip tickets from Saint Louis. The fares were pretty cheap and the points are supposedly refundable if we cancelled the trip for some reason, so I figured I had nothing to lose.

We're going to be flying in on Thursday, staying at Port Orleans French Quarter a couple of nights and a spending a couple of days in the parks (Epcot and MK?) before the cruise.

Ooops, I posted this to the old thread. Let's try again...

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited to find this Meet Thread! This will be our first cruise! :dance3:

Me
DH
DD -- 3 (she would be turning 4 during the cruise, May 16)

We are on this cruise too.... Booked back in April while in the Mexican Riviera:cool2:. We are heading back on the Wonder in 2 days to Mexico again. :cool1: Once we are back we can start thinking about the Fantasy in May. It will be me, DH and our 3 year old son. :)

We had to cancel this cruise. Two weddings in 2012 one is in California, so that will be our vacation. Everyone enjoy the Fantasy!!

Ooops, I posted this to the old thread. Let's try again...

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited to find this Meet Thread! This will be our first cruise! :dance3:

Me
DH
DD -- 3 (she would be turning 4 during the cruise, May 16)

We are on this cruise too.... Booked back in April while in the Mexican Riviera:cool2:. We are heading back on the Wonder in 2 days to Mexico again. :cool1: Once we are back we can start thinking about the Fantasy in May. It will be me, DH and our 3 year old son. :)

:welcome: lovely to have you all on board :goodvibes

hello,
We will be unable to attend this cruise with you all do to my dh work schedule so we have moved to the KSF on the wonder march 4th. I am willing to give the first post to someone who would like to take it over please pm me and I will send you all the info. Have a great time I know I will be on her soon!

Hello, After next weeks sailing on the Dream (10/30) this will be our next cruise. Looking forward to the Fantasy and a having nice long cruise. Just got done with watching our family video from the 2006, 11 night cruise on Wonder. Since then it's been only 4 nighters.

Here is the info.

Family: Rob (38), Amber (36), Sydney (3)
Room:2006
FE: Yes

Another one bites the dust. We won't be cruising with you all after all. Wishing you all a most magical cruise!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest