Marriott Vacation Club Resorts

nicki dahling

CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can
Has anyone stayed at one of the Marriott Club Resorts ( Grande Vista , Imperial Palm , Royal Palm , Sabal Palm , or Cypress Inter. Harbour ) If so which one would you reccommend ? We have the opportunity to stay at one them this summer ( thanks to some great friends ) and with annual passes already in hand this will be a cheap disney trip ( ever ) !

We stayed at the Royal Palm and we loved it! It was a little worn but it was great! Our villa was soooooo pink! :) The best part for us was the location! Less than 5 minutes and we were at Downtown Disney! 7 minutes and we were in Epcot! It was a great resort and I would NOT hesitate to stay there again! Beautiful grounds!

If you go to my website and click on scrapbooking and then wdw 2000, you can see some pictures of it. Graphic intensive so be patient :)

We stayed at the Cypress Harbour in December, it was fantastic! There was room for 8 to sleep, fully equiped kitchen, screened deck, 3 tv's, vcr, hot tub in master bedroom, beautiful decor. I bet the place is only a year old, if that, everything was in perfect shape. We didn't have time to explore the grounds but it looked like a park, so pretty. We loved it and would highly recommend a stay there to anyone.

Thanks so much . I am looking forward to it even more now !

Stayed there last July 4th. This place was fantastic. Great location,fun activities. Book it now.
Call about 2weeks ahead and ask fot the top floor near the main pool.

We haved stayed at Cypress Harbor and Grande Vista. We loved them both. I am a little partial to the GV but If you can only get CH go for it. I know all of their units are 2BR where the GV has anywhere from studios to 3BR. If space is an issue go for CH. Both are beautifully landscaped and there is so much to do for adults and kids.:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter