Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion thank you SO much for the Mickey's First Birthday design for my son and the lime green mickey head for our trip. I appreciate it so much. I think what you are doing for Disers is amazing, so generous to give up your time to make these touches to make everyone's trips extra magical. Thanks for the pixie dust! :)

Hello!
We are taking our first big family trip and would love to have the following design:

bth_11SharingCastle-3.jpg

Our trip is June 2013, we leave on June 6.

Females:
Lisa
Leslie
Melanie
Kodi
Layla
Mikayla
Foster
Tabitha

Males:
Robert
Jason
Nathan
Gavyn
Matt
Layton

Thank you so much!
Lisa

Oops!! Guess I had some typing issues on my phone! :eek:
Thanks for the letter though, it's perfect for our surprise for the girls!!! 23 more days til we go, but probably will tell them in 20 days since the secret is killing me! :banana:

The Darth heads and Star Wars heads look amazing you did for me.

Need another request, not sure if you can do fit all of this in though...
DarthVader3.jpg with, Nate's 6th BDay in one ear and Star Wars Style in the other ear??? IF you can WONDERFUL!!! But if not just, Nate in one ear and 2013 in the other. Or if you think of another way that would be great as well.

StarWarsHead2.jpg with white back ground, Star Wars Weekend in one ear and 2013 in the other, with the names, Brandon and one Suzy.

Thank you thank you.

Stacey

Hi Marion,

Thank you for the shirt designs. I think the AK circle of Mickey heads will be perfect for our Tusker House character meal. It is adorable. And, they will be wonderful keepsakes our of vacation.

I apologize about the last shirt request. I have reread the rules and am still not seeing what I did incorrectly. I wanted the exact same design (pink color), except instead of saying "Julia's", I wanted "Raya's." And, instead of saying "2011", I wanted "2013". No need to create it since I cannot figure out what I'm missing.

Thanks again!

all autograph book cover requests REQUIRE the dimensions and orientation (usually landscape). which one of us missed it??

I wore the circle of animal heads to AK myself a few years ago...Flame Tree Barbecue was where I was eating that day. :thumbsup2

Aha! I wanted a shirt design and not an autograph cover. I didn't know I was requesting an autograph cover; I just found it in your photobucket under first trips.

Thank you for letting me know - I tried to figure it out and just couldn't!

Marion-Thank you so much for the airplane tickets, they are great! Can't wait to use them for our surprise reveal to our kids and friends kids over Memorial Day weekend. WE created a scavenger hunt and those are one of the clues!

You and I were conversing on another thread about t-shirt design, should I move that request to over here or should it stay there?

Thanks so much!!!

We are going on a cruise in a few weeks. I am hoping to use a few of your disigns for some magnets for our stateroom door.

Our names are:
Marc
Anita

Sail date: June 1st-8th
Ship:Fantasy
Stateroom#: 9108

PirateDCL-Head1.jpg Andersons

DCL-FE-Tags2.jpg Please add 9108 and Andersons

MothersDay10.jpg. Please caption "Princess Party"

1stCruiseNames001a.jpg Please caption "Our 4th Disney Cruise" Marc & Anita

TakeCruise-1.jpg Please caption "School's Out, I'm Cruising With Mickey"

DCL-KeepCalm1.jpg Could you please change this caption to "Keep Calm and School's Out" ? This one is already done! Thanks so much!

Also, I was going through all of your resort designs and didn't find one for Vero Beach. I was hoping to do magnets for our Vacation Club homes. You had them all except that one. Do you have it and maybe it's somewhere else that I didn't notice? Vero Beach designs completed, Thank you!!!

I hope I haven't made any mistakes and didn't ask for too much. I hope you aren't purple or red after reading this post.

Oh, thank you, Marion! You made the character shirt. I really appreciate everything you have done to make our trip extra special!

jpike081002: please leave it where it is....don't want it to appear to be a duplicate request

wigdoutdismom: can I change to "with School Out or 'cause School's Out" or a variation? the "and" doesn't sound right to me

actually I am nice and mellow for the time being! plenty of details, no "emergency" last minute request, JPGs provided, not requested in a PM and not a QUOTE in sight! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter