Margarita and Tequila Tasting

Spackle75

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I am trying to figure out if I should do the Margarita and Tequila tasting as the only time I see it open is right after I finish Palo Brunch... Is it just asking for trouble to have the big delicious brunch and go right to a tasting? Has anyone done this tasting and want to provide some insights...

Thanks!

We got 3 shots of Patron and 2 small margaritas and it lasted 45-60 minutes. I suppose it depends on the person, I had that and 3 more margaritas from the extras without feeling the least bit ill but I didn't have a very large lunch that day. I would at least avoid going too overboard with brunch. It is a good tasting, very informative and fun. If you feel you are up to it then I recommend it. Remember to hydrate!

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

Well, it's better than having the tasting right BEFORE Palo. At least this way you won't be drinking all of that on an empty stomach! Have fun!

One other point, there MIGHT be other times/days for this tasting once you get on board...

We did this tasting. It was really fun. Ours was in the afternoon, not after a big brunch etc. If you don't mind eating lots of different kind of food and then topping it off with a couple shots of tequila and a mini margarita or two, you will be fine. It is vacation after all. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter