Marching Band/Parade

mvk

Mouseketeer
My daughters school is going to WDW for their band trip in April, can anyone tell me what times during the day they have the bands March? Thanks in advance!

Thanks, just trying to plan out if I can catch the 5:15am flight that puts me in Orlando at 7:30. I’ve heard that they send marching bands through at 10:00, 12:00, and 2:00 but wasn’t sure on that. They haven’t provided details to the kids yet.

This was more than 15 years ago - but my high school marching band performed right before the parades for a week each year. It was right before the start of the parade - maybe 15 minutes beforehand we would come out.

I hope your daughter enjoys it! It was a great experience!

My son is marching in April too. Our band director said we would find out 8 weeks ahead of time when they are marching,

Our band marched in the evening in 2019 (can't remember what time but it was November and after dark). We're also April, but don't yet know where or what time... we're assuming MK but they haven't confirmed even that, just the date.

My daughters school is going to WDW for their band trip in April, can anyone tell me what times during the day they have the bands March? Thanks in advance!
Hey MVK,

I'm a band director whose band marched in MK on March 5, 2020 (we got it in BEFORE all of this craziness started!)

Disney performing arts can truly schedule the bands at any point in time during the day based on the number of bands they have performing that day.
The first performance slot that they fill is the 2:30 performance time prior to the 3:00 parade. They can accommodate 3-4 bands here. The idea is that the bands finish just before the Disney parade starts at 3.

If I remember correctly we didn't get our official performance time until the very end of November and that was pre-Covid... so who knows now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter