March 2014 at the sequoia lodge

think of a wonderful thought any happy little thought and you can fly.

All the wat to DLP !!

It's the pp quote that sticks in my mind.
Xx

Or 2nd star to the right! I just dont know!! Maybe "Poor Nana"?! because Im dragging my poor Mam along!!

James is getting a batcave for his birthday! Batman is making a huge come back eh!

Lol Rosebug!!! Or should that be Batgirl?!

Thank you for reading :goodvibes

They boys know we are having a super hero theme party bit not that batman and Spider-Man are coming ;).
I do love a hoodie I have about 7 grey ones to my shame :guilty:

I bought them from Amazon fruits of the loom,so not expensive and a lad I work with also works in a printing place so printed them up for me, he has kept the templates and in in his words.
just incase some other crazy person wants them some time.
Lol what does he mean ??.
I know he has a bit of a side line going I can get the web address for you ?
And pm you it.
X

Nothing crazy if you ask my DW! Yes please although my plan would be disney hoodies for our trip think I might get eye rolling from someone!

I love the idea of hoodies for the trip...I think I'd get eye rolls here too if I mentioned it!

Rosebug he has great taste :rotfl2:, but ask him where he got the underwear i need some new ones for our holiday :rolleyes1.

Kizzy aww poor nanna that what I called my grandma so my fave :goodvibes.

Dobbycog I've pm you.
Thanks I new I wasn't crazy !

Dhidra don't think my DH would be happy wearing one of the hoodies either
Xx

Rosebug he has great taste :rotfl2:, but ask him where he got the underwear i need some new ones for our holiday :rolleyes1.

Kizzy aww poor nanna that what I called my grandma so my fave :goodvibes.

Dobbycog I've pm you.
Thanks I new I wasn't crazy !

Dhidra don't think my DH would be happy wearing one of the hoodies either
Xx

Asda! Along with Tinkerbell and Alice in Wonderland ones! :thumbsup2

Finally remembered about this. That pic of your two little pirates always makes me smile. Cannot wait for the trip report.
Minnie Moomoo lol

Quick up date only 7 weeks on Sunday till we leave for London :cool1:.
I've printed out a letter from Mickey telling the boys about the trip.
Dh said wow that's to long Rachael cheeky ***
I've printed out a toy story countdown each for them to (not as good as kizzybel's I'm sad to say).
This is for my reveal on thier birthday :goodvibes.
I've ordered 2 0f these
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/miCiojCPohYZauVeaYLNqcQ.jpg
They will have the boys names on and disneyland paris 2014.
Thanks happypanda ;)
Hope they come before their birthday.
I'm off to see Matilda this weekend and will have to walk past the Eurostar station :( next time I see it we will be going to Disney:).
Hope everyone well xx

Quick up date only 7 weeks on Sunday till we leave for London :cool1:.
I've printed out a letter from Mickey telling the boys about the trip.
Dh said wow that's to long Rachael cheeky ***
I've printed out a toy story countdown each for them to (not as good as kizzybel's I'm sad to say).
This is for my reveal on thier birthday :goodvibes.
I've ordered 2 0f these
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/miCiojCPohYZauVeaYLNqcQ.jpg
They will have the boys names on and disneyland paris 2014.
Thanks happypanda ;)
Hope they come before their birthday.
I'm off to see Matilda this weekend and will have to walk past the Eurostar station :( next time I see it we will be going to Disney:).
Hope everyone well xx

Fab looking autograph books and I bet you are being modest about the countdown calender. Eeeek 7 weeks will fly in!! Hope you enjoy Matilda. My favourite Roald Dahl book :thumbsup2 xxx

Oh not long now!!
Hope Matilda was good, haven't seen it yet but my second love is musicals, after disney and oops think family should be before it too...except the terrible 2's are in full swing so I cannot be entirely honest about that!! :)

Fab looking autograph books and I bet you are being modest about the countdown calender. Eeeek 7 weeks will fly in!! Hope you enjoy Matilda. My favourite Roald Dahl book :thumbsup2 xxx

Thanks Kizzy we had a great time even got a earl of sandwich to yum yum.
Went with my big ds my bf and her mum.
Bf does my brows so asked if she would do them before my holiday guess what it's only 6 weeks I miss counted !!
So now super excited.
The show was fab a must for all little girls
Xxx

Oh not long now!!
Hope Matilda was good, haven't seen it yet but my second love is musicals, after disney and oops think family should be before it too...except the terrible 2's are in full swing so I cannot be entirely honest about that!! :)

Matilda was fab you really must see it I love musicals to my fav is les mis :goodvibes.
We have tickets to see wicked in Edinburgh for Xmas it's ages away but can not wait, but I got the most exciting email this weekend they are making my all time fav movie into a musical in 2015 back to the future !!!.
Xmas present sorted already.
You have the same loves as me they can be hard work when they are 2 but harder at 22 lol.
Only 6 weeks what a div I miss counted, had such a busy few weeks thanks for keeping up xxx

Wow, finally caught up on this! You are definitely more ahead in the planning than me and I only have 10 days to go :rotfl:

I feel bad for not doing a PTR now, might start one tonight - will give me the encouragement I need to start planning! :rotfl2:

Wow, finally caught up on this! You are definitely more ahead in the planning than me and I only have 10 days to go :rotfl:

I feel bad for not doing a PTR now, might start one tonight - will give me the encouragement I need to start planning! :rotfl2:

Please do one, I'll come and read :surfweb:

ILOVEDLP said:
Thanks Kizzy we had a great time even got a earl of sandwich to yum yum.
Went with my big ds my bf and her mum.
Bf does my brows so asked if she would do them before my holiday guess what it's only 6 weeks I miss counted !!
So now super excited.
The show was fab a must for all little girls
Xxx

That reminds me!! My eyebrows need some work!! Eek 6 weeks will fly! X

Thanks for reading Helen :goodvibes
I do like to plan if you haven't got a plan what have you got !!
Xx

I was looking at these on eBay, did you get them yet? I'd love to see what the pages inside are like.

I will post some pics when they come.
Happypanda was very happy with the ones she got for her Halloween trip.
To my shame I've already ordered the ones for our Halloween trip :blush:
They have scary Mickey on Alex has a scary Mickey that he loves so I just had to get them, one less thing to buy for our next trip.
X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter