Marathon Weekend 2025

Question about donated queues: can you still donate one if it’s already gone through? As in, say I have a queue with 2 mins left and send it to a friend, but by the time they get it and click it’s gone to 0 mins and is at the registration page - will it still work for them, or does it start over with a wait?? I feel like this is a dumb question, but I’m only on my first cup of coffee and it’s puzzling me lol!

Had a stress dream last night that I was booked on a special rD registration day flight (like an eclipse flight, but just people registering) and bailed while taxiing to take off because I was concerned about WiFi coverage 🤦‍♀️ This is the first year that I have a work conflict, so I am trying to register and be in a meeting at the same time. In the same dream I missed my meeting and registration 😂 Club rD got me the full, which was the most important one, so I’m just trying for the 10k today. Good luck everybody!

I remember one year registering for a race while behind the Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe at Magic Kingdom. I think that was less stressful than today where I'm signing up three people, two for the half and one Goofy. Our trip is an all or nothing endeavour, so just gonna add one registration after the other. If something sells out in between we'll save a few bucks.

Question about donated queues: can you still donate one if it’s already gone through? As in, say I have a queue with 2 mins left and send it to a friend, but by the time they get it and click it’s gone to 0 mins and is at the registration page - will it still work for them, or does it start over with a wait?? I feel like this is a dumb question, but I’m only on my first cup of coffee and it’s puzzling me lol!
I think it might? You have like 15min or something to click "enter the registration page" once you queue timer ends.

So is the plan for sharing links that we post that we have one and then DM it to the first reply? That worked well last year I think I got a few people in after my own that way! Saves multiple people using the same one.

Does anyone have that link handy to how you share a link? I can't find it!
DMs work best.

To share a queue id you HOVER over the words QUEUE ID and a link will pop up. THAT'S what you share, NOT just the string of letters/numbers. You can also use this method to send yourself a link to use on your preferred device.

So is the plan for sharing links that we post that we have one and then DM it to the first reply? That worked well last year I think I got a few people in after my own that way! Saves multiple people using the same one.

Does anyone have that link handy to how you share a link? I can't find it!
I don't know how to link a specific post in another thread but I know someone posted it in the W&D thread.

DMs work best.

To share a queue id you HOVER over the words QUEUE ID and a link will pop up. THAT'S what you share, NOT just the string of letters/numbers. You can also use this method to send yourself a link to use on your preferred device.
Good to know! Good luck to everyone I will be happy to share if one of my queues goes through early.

Put a cursor over "Queue ID" and click it. It will have a pop up window with "Copy my link". Click it and then paste it elsewhere. You can also email it to yourself.
How to share an extra queue ID (with pictures)

3576DB2B-5E69-4BD2-A8A9-1F7439F19EE6.jpeg

After clicking this TEXT (not the number string) you will get a pop up window that looks like this:
6DB02BC3-9177-4AC9-B0F0-BD005CCF3BA7.png

Click “copy my link” and then use it to share to another device, email/message it to yourself (you’ll need to copy/paste it into your email as there is not a dedicated email option)
click to expand to have a visual representation of how to share a queue ID

Can someone help refresh my memory- it doesn’t matter which tile you click on to register, right? Sometimes the different races appear open at different times, but once you click into it you are given a drop down to select the distance again?

Can someone help refresh my memory- it doesn’t matter which tile you click on to register, right? Sometimes the different races appear open at different times, but once you click into it you are given a drop down to select the distance again?
Correct - they all direct to the same place

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter