Marathon Weekend 2024

Any issues with multiple registrations so far? Haven't heard anything which I'll take as good news...

BTW tried to jump in again and still showing as over an hour.

Thank you so much. I was able to use that queue which thus freed mine up for someone else.
Glad you could use it and that I was able to pay it forward.

In for Dopey Dumbo 2024. So much for my plan to take next year off for Marathon Weekend and return in 2025 for 48.6 less than a month from my 49th birthday. Doesn't mean I can't do that again in 2025.

What exactly are we calling ourselves if we're doing Dopey and all 3 Disneyland races?

Thank you so much. I was able to use that queue which thus freed mine up for someone else.

Glad you could use it and that I was able to pay it forward.

In for Dopey Dumbo 2024. So much for my plan to take next year off for Marathon Weekend and return in 2025 for 48.6 less than a month from my 49th birthday. Doesn't mean I can't do that again in 2025.

What exactly are we calling ourselves if we're doing Dopey and all 3 Disneyland races?

Club 71? We the crazy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter