"Marathon Challenge" on PBS - TONIGHT, Oct. 30

Thanks, Lily!!! and DisneyMarathon for putting it up first!! :goodvibes

oh, i'll have to set my DVR -- was it any good??

My apology - I had mistyped the date on my first post and had corrected it. The show will be on tonight.

I watched, and loved it! First of all, who watches a marathon and looks for WISH shirts? I watched the San Jose Rock n Roll Marathon the other day, and I kept looking for lime green WISH shirts!

I really enjoyed them explaining the science of running(V02 max was esp. interesting, as I've never really understood it).

I do wish they would of spent more time on it, maybe over several programs to show the extent of the challenges & joys they went through.

All in all, I liked it!

Ack! I missed it. I hope it comes on again.

I watched it last night and have to agree with what Stacey said above. I liked the science parts, but I would have liked to see more of the human/emotional side of the story. There just really wasn't time since it was only an hour show. And I guess, as DH pointed out to me, NOVA is a science show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter