Making ADRs w/ no meal plan

girls

Mouseketeer
We are not doing the meal plan. Our 180 + 10 booking window opens up soon. When I go to dining, I only see the option to do 180 days out, not the +10. I saw in another post that if you put in your reservation #, that will help. When I type in my reservation #, there's no dining option other than the generic one that doesn't include the +10. Is that because we don't have a dining plan?

I want to make sure I know what I'm doing so I don't encounter probs when I can book. Thanks,

The dining plan makes no difference on your ability to book at 180+10.

Do you have any idea why there wouldn't be a dining option associated with my reservation page then? Unless it doesn't open up until the 180 days out?

If you don't have a dining plan, no dining option will be listed on your resort reservation. You do not need one to make restaurant reservations. The two systems are separate. You may input your resort reservation number when you make ADRs 180 days from your check-in date, and if the system is working correctly it should give you access to 180 + 10 booking. It is not relevant whether you have a dining plan or not, all you need is a Disney resort reservation.

Until you reach 180 days, you can't even test it on the restaurant reservation system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter