• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Makin' Memories... A PTR for a 2022 Thanksgiving Trip. (hopefully)

I love your message board idea! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

I'm having to stop myself from buying stuff too, but I'm only buying for me mostly. I have bought a few things for Danielle to put in her Easter Bag (a basket is too big for the suitcase).

The message board is a fun idea. Especially because now you get to wait and see how long it takes them to notice. That can be the hardest part, but then if it takes awhile it becomes a bit of a joke. Like, "The news was up there all night and you had no idea." :rotfl:

You'll have to share the podcast once it's up!

I'm having the opposite problem as you in regards to shipping. I keep telling myself, eventually I'll need to start buying stuff for our trip this summer. Since living in the U.K., we don't have any summer attire and everyone needs articles. I just dread shopping oh so much.

What did you end up getting on your Easter shirts?
I got starwars easter ones. I got 3 of the 4 shirts. I am waiting for the last one to come and I will share.

I think the message wall idea is great. Wonder how long it will take the girls to notice
I figure either they will notice immediatly or literally it could be days....

I haven’t listened to the podcasts but I’d be up for yours so let us know how/where to find it. Exciting to be chosen :goodvibes
Thanks! I will def let you guys know! It also means I will have good notes on the trip!

I love your message board idea! I can't wait to hear how it goes.
I am tempted to do it this weekend. but I just need to be patient. I am almost there.

I'm having to stop myself from buying stuff too, but I'm only buying for me mostly. I have bought a few things for Danielle to put in her Easter Bag (a basket is too big for the suitcase).
I love that you still get stuff for Danielle.

You'll have to share the podcast once it's up!
I def will!

I'm having the opposite problem as you in regards to shipping. I keep telling myself, eventually I'll need to start buying stuff for our trip this summer. Since living in the U.K., we don't have any summer attire and everyone needs articles. I just dread shopping oh so much.
I had a block for awhile, but I have moved passed that and now I can't stop!

The message board is a fun idea. Especially because now you get to wait and see how long it takes them to notice. That can be the hardest part, but then if it takes awhile it becomes a bit of a joke. Like, "The news was up there all night and you had no idea."
I am torn as to which I hope happens. Part of me hopes they see it close to when they get home, so I can get it on video. but then I also think that it will be hilarious if it takes a few days.

Nifty 50! Andy picked out his shirt and then I found the nifty shirts to go with it. It isn't screaming it's my birthday but I think Andy likes that. We will get him a birthday button as well.
Love those shirts!
I also ordered these ears...and I love them!
Those are gorgeous!!
Anybody use this compression type before? I think I am going to get a set. If nothing else they are packing cubes!
I used compression cubes for my recent trip and found them very helpful. I am definitely ordering another set.
So fun for the girls!
So, does anyone listen to podcasts where they recap their trips? Well, I do, and a certain someone got picked to be on one for this coming trip!
Yay! That will be great!
So, I think we are going to change the board to countdown to the trip on April 1st. We will make the switch when they are at school. And then just see how long it takes them to notice. I am hoping they notice when they get home.... And that they question if it's an April Fools joke or not. But there is also a good chance they don't... they are pretty observant kids but also pretty oblivious all at the same time.
Love this idea!

20 Days!!!

Guys, I am getting so excited! Excited to tell the girls, excited to so the last minute shopping, just excited! It was a rough week for everyone this past week, so I know we are ALL going to be so ready for this trip when it comes!

I don't really have anything to share. My last shirts finally shipped, so once they come in, I will share our Easter Shirts.

I was going to breakdown each day, but I don't think I will have the time to that, work has been super busy for me. So once tomorrow hits, I will more than likely be swamped again. But I am not thinking about that right now.

20 Days! Woo Hoo!

So exciting! I have been MIA from the boards. We had the baby at 36 weeks so life has been insane the last month! I am currently on hold with Disney hoping they answer my call before nap time is over!

Don't worry about the daily recap! I cannot wait wait for the reveal to the girls! So please update us on that if possible!

Hey Everyone!!!

I got our last Easter Shirt in the mail today! So, here is what they look like!

Untitled
I am the odd man out with a non-star wars shirt but I just like the balloons! Gwen gets baby yoda in the carrier, Morgan gets Baby Yoda with ears, and Andy have Mano with ears.

I also grabbed dollar store Rabbit Ears from Target and then just yesterday I found a scrunchie version at CVS of all places...

We have dinner at Le Cellier on Easter, and I want us to find some nice shirts to change into for the meal. But we will see on that, that will depend on how successful shopping is this coming weekend.

I am also hoping to grab a easter themed rice krispee treat to leave out as well. But that will just depend on how the arrival day goes!

This means, that I am only waiting one last set of shirts! Gwen mentioned the other day that she wanted to have Pew Pew Pew shirts to match Andy the next time we go. Sooooo, of course I had to order those. But those should be coming this week as well.

Did I mention that I swear Morgan and Gwen were asking specific questions to try and figure out if and when we were going to Disney? This week can't be over fast enough!!!! I need to tell them!!!!

Hi, Ariella!! How did I possibly get 4 pages behind?! Such a fun catch-up. As always, the Tinkerbell gifts are so awesome. I'm sure the girls will LOVE everything!

I really like the 50th Bingo you made for Andy's birthday. That's going to be SO much fun. I love that there are different things to do, not just all take a picture or ride a ride. The combination of things is perfect for a full day of birthday fun!!

We had the baby at 36 weeks so life has been insane the last month! I am currently on hold with Disney hoping they answer my call before nap time is over!
Congrats on the baby!!!! If you feel comfortable, I would love to see a picture! But I know not everyone

I love the Easter shorts. The scrunchie with rabbit ears is so cute!
Thanks!

really like the 50th Bingo you made for Andy's birthday. That's going to be SO much fun. I love that there are different things to do, not just all take a picture or ride a ride. The combination of things is perfect for a full day of birthday fun!!
Thanks. I hope so!!!

I can’t wait to hear how the surprise goes! We went last August weren’t planning on going this year but we attended a Halloween party that had pretty bad weather and they gave everyone a one day ticket. So Disney math says that I need to not let it go to waste so it looks like we are heading back again this August right before school starts

We plan on surprising the girls the day before. Not sure how yet, My top two choices are:
1. make a video of all our past trips and then have a slide at the end that says we are heading back tomorrow.
2. Wrapping up a few items for the trip and telling them that we got them an end of the summer/start of school present and when they open it telling them we are going.

We plan on surprising the girls the day before. Not sure how yet, My top two choices are:
1. make a video of all our past trips and then have a slide at the end that says we are heading back tomorrow.
2. Wrapping up a few items for the trip and telling them that we got them an end of the summer/start of school present and when they open it telling them we are going.
I love the idea of the video! But that is a lot of work as well. Wrapping up a gift is fun as well, I have never actually done that.

I can't wait to hear how the reveal goes!!! Not much longer now.
We are almost there! I can't believe there is only 2 days left in March. March thankfully went a lot faster than February did for me.

Hey Everyone!!!

I got our last Easter Shirt in the mail today! So, here is what they look like!

Untitled
I am the odd man out with a non-star wars shirt but I just like the balloons! Gwen gets baby yoda in the carrier, Morgan gets Baby Yoda with ears, and Andy have Mano with ears.

I also grabbed dollar store Rabbit Ears from Target and then just yesterday I found a scrunchie version at CVS of all places...

We have dinner at Le Cellier on Easter, and I want us to find some nice shirts to change into for the meal. But we will see on that, that will depend on how successful shopping is this coming weekend.

I am also hoping to grab a easter themed rice krispee treat to leave out as well. But that will just depend on how the arrival day goes!

This means, that I am only waiting one last set of shirts! Gwen mentioned the other day that she wanted to have Pew Pew Pew shirts to match Andy the next time we go. Sooooo, of course I had to order those. But those should be coming this week as well.

Did I mention that I swear Morgan and Gwen were asking specific questions to try and figure out if and when we were going to Disney? This week can't be over fast enough!!!! I need to tell them!!!!
The Easter shirts are cute!! I thought of you guys last night when I saw the Hoop Dee Doo is coming back in June. Guess you can plan on that for the next trip!! I'm going to look into it for my November trip. Only a few more days until the big reveal. So excited for you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter