• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Main Street Parade Music?

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
Does anyone know what the music accompanying the Main Street Parade at the moment is and does anyone know if it will be the same when we go (19th-22nd July) or what it will be if different? Thanks :goodvibes

*hopes*

Hey!

The music at the moment is still "Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm)", and the parade is now once again "The Wonderful World of Disney Parade". This is basically the same parade that has been running for many years with the addition of a Snow White float - from mid 2003 to April this year it ran under the name "The Princess Parade" (to try and make it seem different - didn't work), but it seems they realised that name didn't make sense since they had added the Dumbo and Steamboat Willie back into the parade after a few months.

They have been refurbishing the floats though, which means at least it'll all be looking "wonderful" again, even if it is the same parade. :) "The Wonderful World of Disney Parade" runs until September 30th, when it will be transformed into the Disney Villain Parade. And then on around November 1st it'll be changed into The Christmas Parade before the WWODP returns in January (a prediction based on previous years).

It's looking more and more likely all the time that 2006 could be our year for a new parade, and also then a new theme song as well. ;) If we do get a new parade, I'd bet it'll start in around April when Buzz Lightyear's Laser Blast opens - a bit like Mission 2 this year.

So you'll definately be hearing "Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm)" when you're there, I hope that's what you were hoping for! :teeth:

Wonderful news - thanks!!

When we went for the first time in 2002 we came back loving that song and playing the CD over and over. Since then we have been back twice during winter and thus seen a different parade and for some strange reason we missed the parade during our visit last year! We were hoping that Dancin' was still the music so we now can hear it in the park again this year.

thanks again

:cool1: :banana: :bounce:

We bought the CDs for IASW, and the parade music for both parks and I burned them onto a new CD for DS. :music: He decided that Dancin a Catchy Rhythm had to be on every few songs and he plays it every time he goes into his room.I copied one for the kitchen too, just to drive DH mad ( he says he's glad we don't have a Cd in the car).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter