Magicband 2.0 10 Bucks on ShopDisney (SOLD OUT NOW)

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
ShopDisney seems to have a bunch of decorated MB 2.0 for $10. I see people trying to find them a lot in the boards. These are not Magicband+, just regular. I thought they used to be more expensive. Not sure if this is a regular or sale price. Might still have to pay for shipping.

ShopDisney seems to have a bunch of decorated MB 2.0 for $10. I see people trying to find them a lot in the boards. These are not Magicband+, just regular. I thought they used to be more expensive. Not sure if this is a regular or sale price. Might still have to pay for shipping.
I dont see them when I search for “Magic Band”. Could you please tell me how you came across them?

I didn't see them either.

It was in an email that they sent me this afternoon. Now they are showing as sold out :( I didn't buy one, because I didn't need any. Either they were already gone or sold out very quickly. Sorry about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter