• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic/ Wonder Muster(lifeboat) Stations

FYI -- If you can't remember your muster station letter, check to see if you have any photos of your family in the orange life vests -- it's printed right on the vest (that's how I remembered ours).

Disney Wonder Stateroom 7104 Muster Station P

Disney Wonder Stateroom 1066 Muster Station K

Disney Magic Stateroom 5013 Muster Station H (Port Side-Outside)

Disney Magic Stateroom 6108 Muster Station N

I always thought that anything AFT of the AFT elevators was in Animators regardless of which deck room was on, maybe I'm wrong :)

Great thread!

6641 & 6637 on the Magic are in AP.

We cruise in room 6511 on the Magic in one week. I will try to update that room on our return.

I am pretty sure all the "solid wall verandah cabins" on the Magic and Wonder have muster in AP...at least every one of the solid wall verandahs we have had on Decks 5 & 6 were in AP...not sure about Deck 7.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter