Magic, March 13th, 2019 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami

T & R

More cowbell !!!
Here's our thread. Would like to get this one started and see who else is going.

We are on this cruise too. It will be our second, our first was 10 years ago (way to long between cruises). our first was for our daughters sweet 16 and the 20 anniversary. this time around it will be for my sons college graduation and our 30th wedding anniversary.

There is a Facebook page started and a FE signup

I don't do facebook for many reasons. So if anyone gets any cool info on the facebook page, could you please share it on here as well. Any non-FE related stuff.

If anyone is interested in the FE the Facebook page has a google doc.
She admin said she will lock it on 1/31 to give people time to get gifts. Let me know if you want the link

This will be our first Disney cruise

You'll get hooked. When my wife booked our first one, I had no interest in going. I thought I would be stuck on a boat with thousands of screaming kids. I was so so wrong. Now, I would not cruise any other cruise line. We've now completed 7 DCL cruises with 3 more booked for 2019. One thing I'll say is, do not make the classic mistake of not booking a placeholder while onboard. You get 10% off a future cruise and onboard room credit for a future cruise. It's 100% refundable, so no worries. Everyone we've taken with us on their first cruise does not do it, they then get home and regret not doing it because they all book another one. See ya on the boat.

Last edited:
You'll get hooked. When my wife booked our first one, I had no interest in going. I thought I would be stuck on a boat with thousands of screaming kids. I was so so wrong. Now, I would not cruise any other cruise line. We've now completed 7 DCL cruises with 3 more booked for 2019. One thing I'll say is, do not make the classic mistake of not booking a placeholder while onboard. You get 10% off a future cruise and onboard room credit for a future cruise. It's 100% refundable, so no worries. Everyone we've taken with us on their first cruise does not do it, they then get home and regret not doing it because they all book another one. See ya on the boat.
This is great advice, March 13 will be our 9th cruise and have always book a placeholder onboard, also we transfer the reservation to a travel agent that offers an onboard booking bonus.

Hi there. We will also be on this cruise. It is our 3rd cruise and our 2nd one with DCL. It was also on the Magic back in 2013 just prior to dry dock so it will be interesting to see the changes since then. Smaller party this time with myself, DH and DD (10). DD is past the princess phase, but is looking forward to making new friends. First time using a TA (Dreams) and have been very pleased so far.

Here's our thread. Would like to get this one started and see who else is going.
New to the boards. We are headed out on this cruise to celebrate our 10 year anniversary....and a 7th birthday for our daughter. This is our first cruise, but we love Disney!

I’m starting to pack (we are going to WDW on the way to Miami), and I’m wondering what the temps are like when you’re on the boat. Are the dining rooms cold? Is it chilly outside at night? I’m also wondering how the water is at Castaway Cay this time of year. Any tips?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter