Magic Kingdom Dining?

MMDRMMBL

Mouseketeer
We have decided where to eat while in MGM AK and Epcot but were not sure about where to go for dinner in Magic Kingdom. Any advice?

Avoid Tony's - the Italian restaurant on Main St. themed as Lady & the Tramp. This is the ONLY restaurant on WDW property that I can't stand. It was AWFUL in every way. Check the part of this web site for restaurant reviews. If you have time at WDW, why not dine at one of the MK resorts? It all depends on what you like and who is in your party. Have fun!

Like a good buffet Crystal Palace would be a good choice,Liberty Tree Tavern would be another option we have dined at both and enjoyed both.I would lean a little towards LTT because we are not big fan's of buffets,CP was good though.::yes:: :wave2:

If a really good sandwich, soup and ice cream would be okay you might want to check out the Plaza Restaurant. We loved it last year.

LTT is our favorite for late lunch or dinner, anytime at the MK. We don't really like the counter service at the MK (except Casey's . . . best hot dogs around). If time permits and you can leave the park try the Kona Cafe at the Poly.

Depending on what type of meal you are looking for, I have a couple of different favorites.

If you want a sit-down, get waited on meal, we have always enjoyed Liberty Tree Tavern in Frontierland.

If you want a buffet, Crystal Palace right on the hub as you are heading towards Adventureland is very good.

If you want a light meal - hot dogs and fries for example - we really enjoy Casey's. The ice cream across the street from Casey's makes for a great "dessert". Casey's is on Main Street, on the left corner as you are facing the Castle.

We just got back and tried both LTT and CP, we enjoyed them both, but LTT was our favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter