Made my day!

jamsmom

<font color=deeppink>Really isn't mean at all!<br>
We had Christmas yesterday (Sat.) with my nieces and nephew. I gave my oldest niece who is 14 years old a T-shirt with our names on it and January 2003.

You could tell at first she was thinking "What the heck is this? A t-shirt?"

My brother-in-law said "What is itg a picture of?" It was WDW characters. It hit her that I am taking her to WDW (Jan 1-5). She got so excited that she started crying.

Of course, I had to explain to her little sister and brother that someday I would also take them somewhere.

I am so glad she is happy. I told her we would fly 1st class, a limo would pick us up, and we were staying at hte GF. SHe was only gone once and stayed off site. I can't wait!

Oh wow!!! What a wonderful gift to give! I think I would be that excited too! You are so nice to give that gift to her :) I hope you enjoy your trip!!!

What an awesome aunt you are!!!! :p I hope you and your neice have a fabulous time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter