Lynx and ECVs

cmwade77

DIS Veteran
So, we are considering do a day at Sea World (our Sea World San Diego passes give us free admission) and since we are staying at OKW, public transit is an easy ride from Disney Springs to Sea World.

I know all public transit is supposed to be fully accessible; however, in reality some do a better job than others and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with using an ECV on the public transit there. If that isn't going to work, we may take a shuttle, but $4 round trip seems a much better value when the travel time is about the same as what a shuttle would take.

So, we are considering do a day at Sea World (our Sea World San Diego passes give us free admission) and since we are staying at OKW, public transit is an easy ride from Disney Springs to Sea World.

I know all public transit is supposed to be fully accessible; however, in reality some do a better job than others and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with using an ECV on the public transit there. If that isn't going to work, we may take a shuttle, but $4 round trip seems a much better value when the travel time is about the same as what a shuttle would take.

This is an interesting idea! I hope you will keep us posted on what you learn :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter