lunch time at resorts

123SA

DIS Veteran
What time is lunch served at resorts? Specifically, will I be able to get lunch food at 11am at AoA? I'm not looking for breakfast.

THanks

Check specific resort eateries that you've an interest in to be sure. You can find hours of operation (and meals) at the disney website and prolly allears.net too.

We've eaten at AOA at that time. They usually still have a couple of areas that have breakfast but also offer lunch at a few as well. So, a good time to go to pleas all!!

11am!

I always recommend getting lunch (and dinner) early as lines get long and tables can become scarce as early as 11:30.

That's just my experience...

Thanks for your replies. I found the 11am time listed on allears.net, but not on the disney site.

I do plan on ealry lunches and dinners when I can manage it. That is a good bit of advice.

Thanks for your replies. I found the 11am time listed on allears.net, but not on the disney site.

I do plan on ealry lunches and dinners when I can manage it. That is a good bit of advice.
Disney has it but makes you work extra for the knowledge. When you put in for an ADR you can learn the times of various meals at a specific place by putting in the name of the meal as opposed to the time you want. Glad you could find it easier at allears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!