Lulu201's Healthy Living Log (comments welcome!)

Change of plans: picked DD up a little late from her girlfriend's house, so it looked like we'd get a late start to the shore. . .decided to bag it and to go to a nearby lake, rent a pontoon boat, and sail the afternoon away.:cloud9: Should be just as fun and with less food temptations!

So far today:
1. Haven't taken the vitamins, but I will, I promise!:rolleyes:
2. Have had about 32 oz. of water.
3. Walked 5 miles in 80 minutes. :cool:
4. Have had 9 points so far; should be easier to stay on or near plan without the boardwalk to deal with.

:sunny: :sunny: It's a BEE-YOO-TI-FUL day in PA!:sunny: :sunny:

Hey, Mary!:wave2: Thanks for stopping by!

Erin

Hey Erin,

Congrats on the cheat free day. That is awesome. I knew you could do it. Enjoy the day at the lake. It does sound like heaven.
Have a great weekend.
Beth

Hi Erin,
Sounds like a wonderful and relaxing day! Congratulations on your cheat free day! :Pinkbounc Have a wonderful Sunday!

Tracy:wave:

I'm sending good thoughts your way today! Here's some extra sun - doesn't look like we'll get to see the real thing. :p :sunny: :p :sunny: :p

Dear Erin, I'm sending good thoughts your way and sending up prayers on your behalf.

:hug:

Hi Erin,

I'm just dropping by to say hi! Take care of yourself.
Beth

I've been in touch with Erin. She's a busy gal at the moment! She's organizing a music theater camp - getting things ready this week and running the camp next week.

She'll be back to journalling when she has a free moment.

Good morning, all! I wanted to stop in and just touch base with everyone: I'm still WISHing along, but have needed to take some time from the boards to get everything else done and keep my :D .

Every day I'm struggling with healthy eating choices. I know that my stress level is high and the cortisol and the cravings are raging right up there. I haven't been exercising this week at all--I made a conscious choice to let it go--and I know that it's played a part in my wanting to eat more. I've done a lot of prep work for next week's camp; I'm hoping that I can be somewhat more balanced in my healthy living approach for next week. My meals are planned out for today and I hope to stay on program. I weigh 170 this a.m. :rolleyes: I'm not happy, but I'm not despairing either. I know how to correct this situation, and I'm going to do my best to do that within the time/energy constraints I have right now.

I've gained 12 pounds since March. That's not good and not how I want to be. All my plans to be at 155 by August 17 are not gone, however; I've just got to be more consistent. I have to say no to myself and remind myself how I feel when I overeat. When I do, my peace is gone. Gosh, I hate that!:p I want my peace back!:D

I'll have dessert tonight at the ice cream stand, but that will be my only sugared dessert until next Friday. That's a promise I'm making to myself--the only one--until next Friday when I weigh in again.

I'm off to the studio and then to Walmart for more glitter spray for the space ship we're creating.:D I won't be around to journals most likely. Thanks, everyone, for understanding my little vacation.

:space: I'll be back soon. . .

Erin

Hi Erin,

Don't woory about journalling. We know that you are busy. I definately felt :goodvibes from you yesterday. I am sending some back at you, with some extra :hug: :wizard:. It sounds like you are planning a great time for the kids at camp. I hope you can at least get some sleep this weekend.
Beth

Erin, I know I've gained a lot of my lost weight back too. I'm not sure how much since I'm staying off the scale until August 5th. :p I'm hoping I can lose some of it by then. Hope springs eternal! :teeth:

I think it's great that you are intentionally making your choices. You said you gave up exercise this past week, knowing that you'd be busy prepping for the music camp, and accepting the consequences. I'm proud of you for not trying to be Superwoman and cram an unrealistic amount of commitments into your days!! You realized it was a short-term thing and it was OK to let the exercise go, guilt-free! Bravo!!! THAT'S healthy living!! :worship:

I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend planned! :sunny:

Just poppin' by. . .

7/17

Vitamins--:D
Water--:D
Exercise--4 miles in 58:30 :p
Food--taking it slow and counting the points. I'm trying.

Hey Erin,

See you can't give up exercise for a week. I knew it. It is addictive, and I'm impressed. 1 mile in less than a hour is awesome. WTG! You also probably need the stress relief. I hope your Sunday is uneventful, and that you got some extra sleep today. Have a great time a camp.
Beth

:wave: Hi Lulu

Looks like the walking is going great! How's the plan? and music camp? what age do you start at anyway?

Have a great Tuesday:sunny:

I'm sure our princess: Erin is a busy gal at music camp! I know you won't read this til later, but I'm sending you happy thoughts and good vibes, WISH-sis!

Hi Erin,

I hope you and the kids are having a great time at the camp. Miss you.
Beth

I wonder if tonight is the big performance at the end of camp! If so, "break a leg" to all!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter