Luau at Aulani -missed booking

moreisgood

Falling in love
Does anyone every cancel their luau reservation? I missed my date (because I was in WDW - good excuse!) for July. Would I ever get a cancellation? Or should I just book Paradise Cove?

We have gone to the FiaFia Polynesian luau at the Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Resort. Chief Sielu Avea is quite the host and the fireknife dancing show was outstanding. It is is offered once a week. The Chief performs at other locations in Oahu on other days of the week.

I missed my date to make a reservation as well (for June)! I booked Paradise Cove because it's close and gets good reviews

Does anyone every cancel their luau reservation? I missed my date (because I was in WDW - good excuse!) for July. Would I ever get a cancellation? Or should I just book Paradise Cove?
Yes, cancellations do happen.

I change my luau date for party of 7 from 5/31 to 5/29. I called about two weeks prior and the rep was able to accommodate.

As good as it is..niy worth the price IMHO...hopfully you have a car...goto TAO on north shore ...includes the waterfall swim...and half the price

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter