Lost Purse At DISneyland

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
:) :) :) Thank Goodness this board is here........because I want to Thank JOHN---he was manning a pin car near the flag pole Sunday (Feb. 24th) evening---for finding my purse on the bench and turning it in so quickly. Thank You John. :) :) :)

Barb, Dayna, Tammy and I were chatting with him while we held down some park benches that evening. We were trying to decide where to go for dinner....as it was our last night together after spending a delightful weekend in DISneyland. He tried very hard to suggest some yummy places for us to eat, but these 4 tired (and on the edge of cranky ;) ) women could not decide. :rolleyes: After a while we decided to walk to the trams, go to our cars and drive to IHOP (don't ask! :rolleyes: ), and all was well until we got to the parking lot and I realized that I didn't have my purse!!! :earseek: Talk about 'freaking out!' We all immediately turned around and traced our steps back to the park benches where John took one look at Tammy and said, "uh I found a purse", and I said "oh Thank GOD. God Bless You." A warm wave of relief swept over my body. :o :o :o After I identified myself as the person to whom the purse belonged at Lost and Found, we walked back to the cart and thanked John. I hope he remembers to check this board. :) :) :)

I LOVE, ADORE, and APPRECIATE Honesty more than anyone will ever know. :)

:wave: Hi John. :wave:

Tia

Originally posted by luvdsny
:) :) :) Thank Goodness this board is here........because I want to Thank JOHN---he was manning a pin car near the flag pole Sunday (Feb. 24th) evening---for finding my purse on the bench and turning it in so quickly. Thank You John. :) :) :)

Barb, Dayna, Tammy and I were chatting with him while we held down some park benches that evening. We were trying to decide where to go for dinner....as it was our last night together after spending a delightful weekend in DISneyland. He tried very hard to suggest some yummy places for us to eat, but these 4 tired (and on the edge of cranky ;) ) women could not decide. :rolleyes: After a while we decided to walk to the trams, go to our cars and drive to IHOP (don't ask! :rolleyes: ), and all was well until we got to the parking lot and I realized that I didn't have my purse!!! :earseek: Talk about 'freaking out!' We all immediately turned around and traced our steps back to the park benches where John took one look at Tammy and said, "uh I found a purse", and I said "oh Thank GOD. God Bless You." A warm wave of relief swept over my body. :o :o :o After I identified myself as the person to whom the purse belonged at Lost and Found, we walked back to the cart and thanked John. I hope he remembers to check this board. :) :) :)

I LOVE, ADORE, and APPRECIATE Honesty more than anyone will ever know. :)

:wave: Hi John. :wave:

Tia

Tia, I told John about this board when I was talking with him at the pin cart that night. I hope that he decides to pay us a visit.

Thanks, John. You made the night of 4 cranky women.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter