Loss

alizesmom

Dreaming of Disney.
Today we lost Alize after a prolonged battle with hydrocephalus. He was 6. While we are heartbroken over this we find solace in visualizing him pain-free, running and laughing in Heaven. Karen

Karen,
I am so sorry-
you all are in our prayers at this time.
God Bless you for caring for him and making his life wonderful.
:hug:
Pudge

There are no words, just know that our hearts are with you.

bookwormde

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. Sending lots of hugs and love your way!

(((alizesmom))) Thank you for taking the time to let us know. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am so very sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers!

I'm so sorry. Sending you hugs and prayers. I'm sure he's smiling down at you right now, happy and out of pain, and very glad you were his mommy!

I'm so sorry. I could tell from your posts how very much you loved and cared for him.:hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss.
I didn't get on to the internet much yesterday because I got home late.

As, other posters mentioned, your love and care for him showed in all your posts. He may have lived a short life, but his life was not short on love.

Sending lots of prayers and comforting thoughts to your whole family in your time of grief.:grouphug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I want you to know, that he touched all of our lives, your family is blessed to have loved each other, and I will pray for all of you in the coming months. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know, and please let me know if there is anything I can do to support you.

Karen-

Alize had the greatest life possible thanks to you. I am so sorry you have lost him, but, like you said, he's in heaven and pain free....

Hugs.

Karen- please know that my family, and many, many others, are praying for you, your family, and Alize. I cannot begin to understand the depths of your painfil loss, but know that we are thinking and praying for you. Heaven has an extra special little angel who will be watching over your family. I bet Alize is running and playing and most of all smiling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter