• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Loss of a DIS'er

I have been off the boards the past week and this is the first thing I saw checking in.

Wow, I really hate this so much. So so sad.

Perhaps - as my mother would always say - we can agree to not speak ill of the dead? Regardless of what you thought of Amberpi's posts, she was a valued and active member of this community and her entire family is certainly going to have to deal with this tragedy

Or as Thumper would say "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all"

Exactly. And, I'm glad some of these posts were edited by the moderators. No one needs to read that garbage. Condolences to her family on the loss of someone so young, and I'm certain, so beloved.

I just got home and logged on to read some jaw dropping comments. Before I could blink, they were gone. Good job, mods for keeping on top of it. (shame you had to do it in the first place)

So sad & sorry to read about this. I too enjoyed her posted. My prayers and thoughts are with her family.

My deepest condolences to Amber's family and friends.

All due respect, I got the distinct impression from her posts that their mom was raising them, and their dad and AmberPi only had them every other weekend and maybe one weeknight.

Sorry, I am sure you are correct. I honestly just remember her talking about her kids like a typical mom would do. I don't recall details of custody, and it actually took me a while to realize it was her step kids. I didn't think anything of it other than she loved the kids like her own, so I read her posts that way.

Oh no. Thank you for notifying us, I'm so very sorry to hear this news. I realize she had lingering health issues but I am still shocked. Rest peacefully...

I don't post over here often, but she seemed like a good-hearted person with a positive outlook on her future. I'm so sorry for her family to have experienced this sudden loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter