L'Originale Alfredo Di Roma Ristorante

AndyMcV

DIS Veteran
Hi Gang

We went to this Italian restaurant on our 2000 trip and again on our 2003 trip to WDW. The first time it was really really good. The second time it was awful. The second time my wife was served nocci that was like mush. We both had ceasar salads. The salad was the same that you buy in a grocery store in the bag! Yes the same. You know with iceburg lettuce, etc... and the dressing was like Kraft out of a bottle. I could not believe it and I was so disheartened especially after our first time was so good.

Has something seriously changed with this restaurant or did we just have really bad luck. I won't go back if it has actually change this way.

A.

We have just been..and it was excellent.

Sorry to hear you had a bad meal. Can happen on any day..any where I guess.

Sorry to hear you had a bad meal.

The last time I was there was October of 2002, and everything was excellent. I've never had a bad experience there.

Hopefully, you just caught them at a bad time and the restaurant has gone completely downhill.

The dozen or so meals I've eaten there over the years have ranged from so-so to good. Personally I think it's VERY overpriced for the quality of food and service. I last ate there 1/04. It was OK, nothing to write home about, although service was better than it had been in the past at times.

I think this restaurant suffers more than any of them as IP CM's rotate in and out of their contracts.

Anne

We too have also had food that was not so good. I was really disappointed and will not go back. I have had very good luck with Palio's and the food and service has been excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter