Looking to Camp-a few questions

dsneygirl

<font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font
Dh and I are thinking about camping the first week in Nov and I have a few questions.
-For that time of year what kind of weather can we expect?
-We're thinking about bringing a TV, good idea or bad?
-Should we bring our bikes?

Any other suggestions from the veterans would be much appreciated. BTW we would be in a tent.

Bikes are a great idea. I used mine on our visit to FW in '93. We are planning a trip in late Jan-Early Feb and again will bring the bike. Really makes in park traveling easy. Remenber to bring a bike lock.

PattyN

The bikes and the TV are always great ideas. Biking is wonderful at FW and the tv is a great back up in case of bad weather.

Nothing about Fla weather is standard, it is different every year. It used to be in the 70 to 85 range in Nov. Last year at Thanks it was 80s in the day and 60s at night, just beautiful. But the year before it was in the 90s. The best thing to keep an eye on the weather channel or check the Orlando sentinel website.

FW is a great place to relax so do schedule a down day to enjoy the campground.

Weather here in FLA can be a bit fickle that time of the year. We usually do not see 90s in November. More like 75-80. But we did camp in a state park at thanksgiving in Gainseville just a short trip north of orlando a few years back and it was in the 20's. 90s usually end here around the first week in october. Rain is not usually a problem either that time of the year. Bikes are a great thing at FW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter