Looking for letters

JenAlmo

Earning My Ears
Hello!! I am looking for letters for several meals and events. I would like two letters for Hoop De Doo, one for Ava and Jacob and one for Gabriella and Gino for June 24.

The next letters are for Chip and Dale's Breakfast for June 25 at 955 am addressed to Ava and Jacob and Gabriella and Gino

The next letters are for Be Our Guest Breakfast on June 26 at 1010 am addressed to Ava and Jacob and Gabriella and Gino

The next one is for Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner June 26 at 625 pm to Ava and Jacob and Gabriella and Gino

The next letter is for June 28 for Fantasmic for Ava and Jacob and Gabriella and Gino

The next letter is for June 28 for 340 pm for Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood and Vine Dinner for ava and jacob and gabriella and gino

The next letter is for Disney after hours for June 28 for Ava and Jacob and Gabriella and Gino

The next letter is for the Fireworks Dessert Party for June 29 for Ava and Jacob and Gabriella and Gino

The last letter is for Chef Mickey's for June 30 for Ava and Jacob and Gabriella and Gino at 805 am.

Thank you so much for considering helping two families make lasting memories for our children!!!

So, to clarify, you need two letters for each ADR one addressed to Ava & Jacob, and one addressed to Gabriella & Gino, for a total of 18 letters? Because sometimes you wrote "letters" and on others, you wrote "letter".

The Chip & Dale, is that at Garden Grill?

I just want to verify exactly what you need. I can start working on these either tonight a little or Wednesday, depending on when you get back to me.

Yes, it would be two letters for each event/ADR one to Jacob and Ava and one to Gabriella and Gino. Chip and Dale is the Garden Grill. The letter(s) was my typo. Thank you so much!
Jen

All of the letters you asked for are done. I will send you a pm and if you like them, you can download the full resolution copies from my Flickr.

IMG_8275.JPG

Just wanted to check back and make sure that you were able to get all the letters okay, since I didn't hear anything back from you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter