Looking for help finding some Disney themed things for our trip...

Snow Brite

<font color=green>Star bright, Snow Brite...no wai
I have gotten a little carried away I know.:rolleyes: I got each of my kids who are going new dinsey themed undies, but CANNOT find dinsey princess undies in size 10 for my DD. Anyone seen any lately?

I am also looking for disney toothbrushes and a disney hairbrush if they exist.

Any other ideas to add a little magic to their suitcases? I found disney socks on sale at Kmart and the disney shampoo.

We are in Alaska and have limited shopping options. Kmart, Walmart, Fred Meyers and thats about it. So on line is a good option for us.

Any help would be great!:D

Thanks!

Jennifer

have you tried Walmart? or Sears or even the disney store? I got our disney toothbrushes at walmart. You can shop these stores online too!

I stopped at Kmart today when I was in town and where there was nothing this weekend, now there was princess panties and a Buzz and Cindy toothbrushes. WooHoo! I know this s over the top, but its so much fun!

Jennifer

I found Disney characters to put on my nails at Walgreens, i'm sure other places carry them also. I used them on my nails when we went, everyone at WDW commented on how cute they were, and couldn't believe i put them on myself!!

I got this idea from a recent post - don't remember where the post is located though - I'm collecting little Disney items here and there for the kids and making each of them a goody bag - haven't decided if it's for the flight or if I'll wait till we get to the rooms. I checked out the sale this week at the Disney Store (75% off) and got some of the spinning lollypops, furry pens, and stickers to add. Every time I find something small and Disney - it goes in the bag.

As for other things we do to get ready - we start as soon as we make the reservations 11 months out - this year we're bringing some first-timers with us so it's even more fun building the anticipation...
I have downloaded disney music playing on the computer as well as a countdown clock.
We make Mickey shaped cookies every chance we get - even put Pooh Peeps on cupcakes for Easter this year and gave out Disney Dollars in the kids baskets.
We watch our videos from the previous year along with the Planning Video.
We look at photos of previous trips.
We visit the Disney Store often just to daydream about the trip.
For every birthday before the trip - more Disney Dollars and items from the Disney Store!
I'm ordering Honored Guest pins for all the kids to have before we go.
We're also having a countdown get-together to discuss plans and get even more excited!

I do the same thing... When we went on the Disney Cruise. I would put something Disney on my God-Daughters pillow when she was not in the room with a note from Mickey to tell her to have a good night sleep to be ready for the next day. For example if we were going snorkeling I left a disney little mermaid mask and snorkel on her pillow... if we had nothing planned I gave her a disney coloring book with crayons...
We are going camping the end of may and I am planning on doing the same thing. My God Child is 10 and my daughter is 19. it is fun shopping. I just went to the disney outlet store in St. Augustine and found some really nice things ( CHEAP)... pins, key chains, shirts...
you can also try ebay.... have fun shopping.

definetly check out the disney store sale. its awsome. They had some cute hairbrush sets with tink or cinderella on them.

My TDS is sold out of all the good stuff, so having to look elsewhere as I would not trust mmailed stuff to get here in time.

I did find Disney toothpaste at Fred Meyers today and Tinkerbelle tennies at Kmart yesterday. My DD wore them tday and says they are pretty comfy!

The little "gifts" I have collected are going towards our airplane trip as it is 13 hours or so each way. I have filled backpacks for them with all the great surprises.

At Fred Meyers I also realized that the Mickey Extreme Coolers would be fun at Disney as well as the Disney fruit snacks and the Disney cereal! WooHoo! Added to my shopping list. I am beginning to think there is nothing left in our suitcases that won't be Disney themed! LOL! Shoes, socks, undies, tee shirts, hats, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, and snacks!

Keep any other ideas coming!

Jennifer

Snow Brite
I know this reply is a little late but maybe it will help someone else. The Dollar Tree store has Mickey Mouse toothbrushes. In Saturday's CVS sale paper there were Disney toothbrushes and toothpaste.:Pinkbounc

I've made goodie baskets for my family for years. I use Disney lollipops, pens/pencils, Pez dispensers (Disney characters) a large stuffed character, toothbrushes, stickers, notepads and have often used Jane's Gifts of a Lifetime to order Guest of Honor badges, autograph books and Epcot passports. The last few years I've only done them for the ones on our trip who have never been to WDW before. My kids LOVE helping find things for the baskets. I'm currently "gathering" items for a co-worker who is taking her 3 children on their first trip to WDW and then I have a trip planned for 11/2002 for my aunt in Canada and another friend who have never been to WDW. It's the most fun to find anything with a Disney character on it that will fit in our basket. Have a wonderful time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter