• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for a Hotel....

weewuvvdisney

DIS Veteran
Good Evening!
I'll be honest, I didn't read a lot of hotel posts because they are so many of them. We have 2 family members who will be in Orlando for a couple of days. One day, they plan to go to Hollywood Studios. Not sure what they have planned the other day. They will be there at the end of February. Not sure of the dates as they are going on a cruise and will be staying a day before and a couple of days after. They are looking for a nice hotel that is close to things such as HS and Disney Springs (possibly with transportation services). Any suggestions? I can't help them as we as we haven't been to Disney in a few years and always stayed on property.

Thanks & Happy New Year! 🥳🍾🥂🎉

Good Evening!
I'll be honest, I didn't read a lot of hotel posts because they are so many of them. We have 2 family members who will be in Orlando for a couple of days. One day, they plan to go to Hollywood Studios. Not sure what they have planned the other day. They will be there at the end of February. Not sure of the dates as they are going on a cruise and will be staying a day before and a couple of days after. They are looking for a nice hotel that is close to things such as HS and Disney Springs (possibly with transportation services). Any suggestions? I can't help them as we as we haven't been to Disney in a few years and always stayed on property.

Thanks & Happy New Year! 🥳🍾🥂🎉
There are so many. I think they first have to determine what their budget is per night and that will narrow considerably.

Without a car I would say a Disney hotel, one of the Marriotts (Swan, Dolphin), Bonnet Creek Hiltons or one of the https://disneyspringshotels.com/.

If you come back with a budget per night we can narrow it for you better.

Skyliner resorts: POP, AoA and CBR are good choices.

Swan, Dolphin and Reserve can offer good rates. Boardwalk, Beach Club and Yacht Club tend to be pricey. Those resorts offer boat service to DHS and EPCOT. Walkable

Disney has many great resorts at various pricepoints. For a short trip with no car, I would pick one in their budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter