Lobby Bar at Disneyland Hotel to Become Broken Spell Lounge

I’m not really a beer person but got beer here because I didn’t want to pay that much for a cocktail!!
While I do like beer, I really dislike the ones everyone else seems to prefer (dank, hoppy, whatever it's called). I like the old-fashioned European style beers. I guess a Modelo or Blonde Ale would be okay, but I wonder if they have pitchers. $13.50 for a 4.4% or $16 for a 4.8% beer? I'm not sure that's a better value, ingredient and buzz-wise :laughing:

Thanks for the menu!

I think we may try this lounge on our arrival day next month. We are staying at GCH and our regular go to is Hearthstone Lounge. We used to love going there and splitting a club sandwich. Well, it has been I think at least 5 years ago they ditched the sandwich. We have been fine with their menu but seeing a club on here makes me think we might wander over and try the DLH lounge.

I also saw that Hearthstone has reservations online too. We just want walk in, easy peasy. Delays can happen on arrival day so the last thing I want to do is mess with a reservation.

Thanks for the menu!

I think we may try this lounge on our arrival day next month. We are staying at GCH and our regular go to is Hearthstone Lounge. We used to love going there and splitting a club sandwich. Well, it has been I think at least 5 years ago they ditched the sandwich. We have been fine with their menu but seeing a club on here makes me think we might wander over and try the DLH lounge.

I also saw that Hearthstone has reservations online too. We just want walk in, easy peasy. Delays can happen on arrival day so the last thing I want to do is mess with a reservation.
I am super disappointed Hearthstone moved to reservations. Last few times we have tried to go there was even a line for walk-ups. We usually stay at GCH, so it's annoying that we can't pop in for a quick cocktail before or after the parks. I really miss that!

I am super disappointed Hearthstone moved to reservations. Last few times we have tried to go there was even a line for walk-ups. We usually stay at GCH, so it's annoying that we can't pop in for a quick cocktail before or after the parks. I really miss that!
I'm wondering if they allow hotel guests some leeway on the reservation thing? Last year we signed in with a CM in a walk-up line a few times and it worked out pretty well for us. They even told us we could order a drink to go from the line while we were waiting.

I do see why they changed it, because it used to be that people would wander through the dining area scouting for tables and looking for people who seemed to be almost finished. We would often have someone ask us if we were leaving when they saw that we'd finished our meal. That's the downside to not having a line or reservation system, but I thought the walk-up sign-in with a CM worked well. I DON'T like the idea of everything going through the reservation system on the app.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest