LL Premier Pass is here!

Well, that goes without saying. ;)

But even Disney has to consider that the higher the price goes, the more likely they are to lose sales.
True. But on this, they will know instantly.

And the cost for them is far lower- no guide to pay.

For us - just two adults - this would be better than a VIP tour because we don't want a guided tour. To just be able to ride everything at MK whenever we want, while spending the whole day there would be worth it. Once. This wouldn't be something we did more than once and only at MK>
I feel the same way as a family of 4. I don't really want to split the cost with another family to get to the 10 people to make it financially closer to what this pass would cost, nor do I want to be balancing experiences they want to do, with experiences we want to do.

Well, with no time slots, you could sleep in, get to park at 11 am, hit every ride, and be done by 4 ( just guessing , didn't add up times) , have a wonderful dinner and relaxed in the evening. Sounds like it's worth 50 grand for a weeks family vacation.
Or, sleep in, ride, take a hotel break in the busy hot afternoon, and wander back to the parks for a relaxing evening of rides. Once you've done that at Universal, just by staying in one of the premier resorts (which you can get for $350 a night in the lower crowd times), it's difficult to go back. One of the reasons I haven't been back to Disney through all its versions of FP+, Genie, etc.

I would get the premier pass, but only if it could be booked farther in advance. Part of the value for me would be avoiding fighting for something online seven days before, when at that time, on this trip, I will be chilling at Universal with my resort express pass.

The leisurelyness of it does sound like heaven. The only aspect I don't like is the one park per day because I don't like being in one park all day, I like to break it up.

I wonder if this will replace things like After Hours parties. Why would I pay hundreds for an After Hours event when they don't come with LLs? (unless AH parties change going forward)

Curious to see if these really sell out, it's a lot of money for families. Maybe at MK?

Might try it in November. I'd be more interested in HS than MK honestly, but the price might be too crazy. We'll see.

The only park I’d find it worth it would be MK. Unfortunately, as a family of 5 I just can’t afford it. The cost to add it for 1 day would mean I’d have to cancel a long weekend trip, like our upcoming Marathon weekend trip. With dvc and points for flights we only need 2 day tickets and some quick service meals.

I’d rather travel more than buy this.

However, I feel like people have been asking for this for awhile and even if most people don’t buy it, Disney is making money so why wouldn’t they offer it.

I’m also busy doing lower cost trips to save for Epic universe and Helios next Dec. so I’m out.

Like, Tiana! Slinky! NO ROPE DROP! But yep, also, no extra $ dinners! 😂

My husband keeps telling me not to get my hopes up because it's supposedly a very limited amount being offered, but I'm like too late!!! Toothpaste is out of the tube!!! 😂

I hope we know what date we can purchase so I'm up and ready to try for MK.

I wonder if this will replace things like After Hours parties. Why would I pay hundreds for an After Hours event when they don't come with LLs? (unless AH parties change going forward)
I actually have the opposite opinion. I think this is going to make people gravitate more towards After Hours events and use them as a supplement for a normal park day to avoid paying for a skip the line service. They're already a great value especially for HS.

The leisurelyness of it does sound like heaven. The only aspect I don't like is the one park per day because I don't like being in one park all day, I like to break it up.

Curious to see if these really sell out, it's a lot of money for families. Maybe at MK?

Might try it in November. I'd be more interested in HS than MK honestly, but the price might be too crazy. We'll see.
The one park per day thing stinks, but for MK, maybe. Or DHS, cost depending. After Hours is amazing due to having so few people, though! At MK, anyways…

My husband keeps telling me not to get my hopes up because it's supposedly a very limited amount being offered, but I'm like too late!!! Toothpaste is out of the tube!!! 😂

I hope we know what date we can purchase so I'm up and ready to try for MK.
Girl, same!

For those hoping to try this, also please keep in mind that this may not be offered every day during the testing period, the number of people this will be offered to each day may vary, and we don't know how long the test will last.

While Universals system is good and super expensive if not staying at a top resort, the difference is that the express pass at universal really only says it will cut your time in half. I have stayed in lines longer with the express pass then with genie.. Then again, it could all be dependent on day anyway
With the way the line merges early, we've given up on express for Gringotts and use single rider, but it's a great benefit for every other ride, especially if you prefer riding as a group, and so much nicer not to have to get everyone somewhere at a certain time.

For those hoping to try this, also please keep in mind that this may not be offered every day during the testing period, the number of people this will be offered to each day may vary, and we don't know how long the test will last.

Where does it say it won't be every day?

I wonder how long this will be offered? 2025? DH and I would buy it, if available, for at least a few days on our trip in Jan. We are old and have trouble using our phones to book rides and are generally unable to use electronics like younger people. It puts us at a disadvantage so that we do very few rides per day. We also don't have the stamina to go to after hours parties and the ability to wait in long lines with many health issues is a problem. So, this would change a trip to WDW into a much more pleasant experience for us.

As answered previously, it will be available to purchase the same as LLMP and LLSP -- 7 days prior to check-in date, for length of stay up to 14 days.

Well that stinks. Then anyone before us - especially if we want it for one of our first days - will already have had the chance to buy it. And then we'd have to quickly switch plans and buy LLMP and reserve rides! So now I have to have two sets of plans ready.

They should allow purchasing as soon as prices are shown, I think 21 days out.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest