Live Report from the 4/22 Backstage Magic

Yep, it was Uncle Frank! He was passing through on his way to tape a bit and very graciously stopped to chat with the group. Really, really nice guy!

Yeah. Uncle Frank was there for our tour too. He followed us around and shared some very interesting stories...

Okay, Day Two is up!

http://barbnefer.blogspot.com

And yes, the hotel does have a coffee maker and a supply of coffee. I'm sort of sad that we're heading out of Hollywood tomorrow, since it's been a lot more fun than I ever imagined. But tomorrow is Imagineering, so I can hardly wait for that!

Barb Thanks for the detailed blog and the coffee pot comments.:thumbsup2

Just a little over a month till our adventure begins and you are just increasing the excitement.:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Barb, Great report! I can't wait for our June trip. I'm learning from your reports but keeping them secret from my husband and 15 year old. I want to see their face when they experience what you are doing. Keep your reports coming,PLEASE!:cheer2:

Barb, Great report! I can't wait for our June trip. I'm learning from your reports but keeping them secret from my husband and 15 year old. I want to see their face when they experience what you are doing. Keep your reports coming,PLEASE!:cheer2:

When in June are u going.....We are one the 6/3 trip

at Kimmel, we actually met both Uncle Frank and Guillermo (who didn't say much other than 'Frank, tell the ladies how you slept with over 600 women').

Day 2 sounds AWESOME. I guessed your special suprise before I read it. We are thinking of going to Griffith Park on our own before the tour start...the barn won't be open, but I wanted to see it & the carousel that inspired Walt to start dreaming about Disneyland.

We just arrived at the Grand Californian and are settling in before meeting up for a wine tasting, dinner, and a special surprise at DL tonight. Imagineering was AWESOME! Problem was, everyone took so long buying stuff at Mickey's of Glendale that we ended up leaving late for the Studio. That was okay because the Studio wasn't nearly as exciting; the best part for me was seeing the Partners and Friends statues. I'll be blogging the details of the day tonight or tomorrow, depending on how late we get in from the park.

I know how it at can be at Mickey's of Glendale. I always spend way too much time and money whenever I go there. So much awesome stuff. The manager there is quite rude but the rest of the cast rocks over there.

I posted part one of today's adventure since I don't know what time we'll get in tonight. Now it's just about time to run for the wine tasting so I will post part two tonight or tomorrow.

Come on! The park has been closed for 45 mins now! Where is part 2! (Ok, the stores on Main Street are open for 15 more mins....)

Can't wait to hear more!

How many tickets do we get for DL/CA ADV parks? I'm staying over extra days and wonder if I should buy another park hopper ticket? huummmm............

How many tickets do we get for DL/CA ADV parks? I'm staying over extra days and wonder if I should buy another park hopper ticket? huummmm............

I was told by ABD that it is a 4 day hopper, but call and check. I was also told that you might be able to upgrade through the Adventure Guides, but check on that . We're on the 6/3 Tour, which one are u going on?:wizard:

I was told by ABD that it is a 4 day hopper, but call and check. I was also told that you might be able to upgrade through the Adventure Guides, but check on that . We're on the 6/3 Tour, which one are u going on?:wizard:

the DVC tour on 9/2 thru 9/7

I know you guys are having fun..........but I am so ready for more.
This is great anticipation building fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship:
popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter