**Live from the DIS Chat Room- It's Saturday Night!! Tonight: Oh say can you Si!!**

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
Buenos Días Campers!! :wave: How was your week? :D

Well, I must say it's been a very busy one here atThe DIS Institute Of Chat, NyQuil, Buffet, and Television Studies. As summer comes upon us your humble chat hosts were busier then Enron attorneys as we continued our research, thus insuring we'll be able to bring our loyal clientele the cutting edge, high-tech chat experience they have come to expect. . . :)

In fact, we started work this week bright and early Monday afternoon- and then day after day; hour after hour; minute after minute we toiled without rest or relaxation. . . until Tuesday morning that is; “The Unemployment Channel” started running a whole day of Flintstones cartoons, and then that was pretty much it for me. . :eek: ;)

Which left poor Marla with all the work. . to her credit she hung in there right up until Thursday afternoon, when after getting a call from Gilbert Gottfried she decided pack up her Chat Cattle Prod* (*U.S TRADEMARK/PATENT PENDING) and jump a plane to meet him for a romantic weekend in Des Moines, Iowa.

Although I did stick her with most of the work for the week, she wasn’t upset in the least- as a matter of fact, she hollered something like "luck to you" as she left . . she kind of rushed out so I couldn't quite make out exactly what she said, but I'm sure it was some kind of hearty farewell! . . ;) . . . :teeth:

Not only that, but she was also kind enough to arrange a replacement for herself; so Marsha has graciously agreed tonot only fill in and help out with chat tonight, but also bring enough beef jerky and cheap whiskey for everyone!! ;)

:teeth:

Any-who; since we’re finally past the long, cold winter, we thought it'd be best to find a nice, dark, cool place to have us a little party tonight and get out of this darn heat!!! . . :) . . . so tonight, Disney After Dark will be heading to Epcot and the enchanting country of Mexico where we'll be eating, drinking, and bumping into things at the exotic San Angel Inn !!! :bounce: :D

That's right kids; set along the mighty El Rio del Tiempo (translation: River of
Recycled Small World Dolls) the San Angel is a dark, cool restaurant set inside a Myan Temple. . . we'll feast on traditional south-of-the-border favorites like Puntas De Filete; Mole Poblano; Atun Al Tamarindo; Camarones Con Fideos; and we'll also engage in that traditional south-of-the-border festivity "El Lima la Toruista en Infanata" (Translation: Throwing limes from our beer at tourists passing in the boats when the waiters aren't looking then blaming it the kids at the next table). . . ;) :crazy:

So come on by and join the fun!! As always, the food, drink and fun are on the house, and everyone is invited. . . so fire up your computer, and join your chat hosts Mackey Mouse and WillyJ. this Saturday night in the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. It's a lot of fun, and a great opportunity to hang out with your fellow DIS'ers and get to know each other better in a relaxed, informal Atmosphere. :) As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. .

Everyone's invited, so see ya there! :D

:bounce: Click here to get there: Chat Sign-In Page :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter