LIVE FROM THE "BRINGING THE MAGIC HOME" 8/20 REPO CRUISE

It is great for us in rainy England to bring back the memories of the may Repo
Have a great time ,we are there in spirit

Ashley & Karen

May you all have the trip of your life!! Please keep the posts coming!!

We are already reliving our enjoyment of the repo cruise as you sailaway this MAGICAL day!!

Getting ready to pull out and head up with our white hands ready to wave goodbye to you as you pass out of LA for the final time this year! :cheer2:

Someone warn Jaime that you are on your way!! :rotfl:

Hope you are already feasting in the buffet in Parrot Cay or Topsiders :mickeybar

Have a safe trip!!!

Hi everyone! Finally got on the wireless. It works pretty well. Even on deck 6 in our stateroom we got a low signal strength. Says excellent up here by Quiet Cove. Very hard to take pictures today. Everyone was hugging me! We got a blanket for our CC gift, plus some fruit from Dreams Unlimited (Thanks!!!!). We have met so many DISers, but it's surprising how many more we have yet to meet! We know it's gonna be a lot of fun!! I'll take lots of pictures at the sailaway and upload them shortly. Rachel is telling us about the safety drill now, so I should get running. Will post again soon!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We're having a great time so far and from the looks of it, it will be a great cruise!!!

Tracy

YAY!!!! Tracy is wireless!

Can't wait to see the pictures and hear your adventures :banana: :banana: :cheer2:

Debbie

figment52 said:
I'm going to be spending the next two weeks making this trip via my computer. Have a safe and fun time.

Add me to the "sailing vicariously through others" group. Thanks in advance to everyone on the ship who keeps us updated. Can't wait to see your journey unfold!

Tracy is Wireless, I can not help but think of Pinocchio, “ I got no Strings”. I will be good and leave it at that.

Were there pins available on the May repo cruise?? Did I miss something??

You guys are in for a great time. The cruise staff learned a lot from us DIS folks on the May Repo… LOL.

Smooth sailing to you guys.

just got off the ship this morning! have a wonderful time!! it's been nice having her here on the west coast for several months...but now she has to go. :sad1: but what better way than living it thru all of you!!!!! so thank you! it's like being on the ship once more! :flower:

So its 4pm PDT. I'm waiting for the next update..

Have a great trip, I hope you guys have the same weather we had going West

To The Ship of Fools...
Have a fabulous time. Bring the Magic home safely and enjoy every second because it will fly by. I'm looking forward to reliving our cruise in reverse!.... except for the Mazatlan part which I would like to forget anyway...:rotfl2:

DisneyPinDiva said:
To The Ship of Fools...
Have a fabulous time. Bring the Magic home safely and enjoy every second because it will fly by. I'm looking forward to reliving our cruise in reverse!.... except for the Mazatlan part which I would like to forget anyway...:rotfl2:

Gee Leslie....did something happen in Mazatlan????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

DisneyPinDiva said:
I'm looking forward to reliving our cruise in reverse!.... except for the Mazatlan part which I would like to forget anyway...:rotfl2:

Glad to hear you're doing better, Leslie!!! I remember the line to leave the ship and how "uncomfortable" you were.....bet you don't miss that, either!!! :scared: :crazy2:

THE ship is just leaving the Dock and the excitement Has Begun..

If you run into Debbie & Keith (dairyou), tell them I would love to have seen their boys' faces when they found out they were cruising! Have a great time everyone!

Update from the Ship...

Tons of people to See the ship off ... A bunch of Disers just let Go a Large bunch of Green Balloons..There has been fire boats and helicopters...
And we heard the Horn a Couple of Times ...
and Tracy Says She will post about the Surprise for the kids... :Pinkbounc
Peter

Ps.. taking pictures is very hard for her with so much going on but she will post them later..

Hygiene99 said:
Update from the Ship...

Tons of people to See the ship off ... A bunch of Disers just let Go a Large bunch of Green Balloons..There has been fire boats and helicopters...
And we heard the Horn a Couple of Times ...
and Tracy Says She will post about the Surprise for the kids... :Pinkbounc
Peter

Ps.. taking pictures is very hard for her with so much going on but she will post them later..

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc How wonderful!!!

I wonder what the surprise is! And how many children there really are aboard

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter