• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Live From Old Key West

Sounds like a great trip! Sorry I'm missing you in Georgia...the key is under the mat, right?

Space Mountain - at least he went on. My DS has been talking about Tower of Terror for about a year before we got there... finally made it up to the ride, and took the chicken out elevator.

Pecos Bill - I hope you explained you are FED - and YOU decide who sits where. Oh, and we love that place - we get the Taco Salad every trip.

Buzz Lightyear - NICE!

OKW - Jealous...

Dumbo - we thought it was a WORLD of improvement over what it was before. We only rode with FP's so never really got inside the tent either.

Sounds like a really long day... can't wait to read more.

Brian...no question. The line for Dumbo is light years beyond where it was. No question at all.

So we did Animal Kingdom this morning. Right off the bat we walked into a Medical situation as EMS was removing a lady from the Restrooms on the Right Front as you go in the park. Looked pretty serious too.

So we went straight from there to Everest. A little health trepidation in line, but once on the ride, he LOVED IT!! I figured he would, but ya never know. We pretty much only spend half a day in this one, and today was no different. We let him play in the boneyard (where he was a little green blur) while I went and got Fastpasses for Kiliminjaro Safaris.

After he played for a while, we hit Dinosaur which he really didn't care too much about...:lmao::lmao: A little loud and intense for him...but he did it, though he didn't really seem to keen on going back. :confused3:rotfl:

Went over to Kiliminjaro which as been somewhat rethemed. No more Simba 1 or contact with the Game Warden---and no more Little Red. Where the poachers truck used to be, there's going to be a Zebra Enclosure...as a matter of fact, supposedly they're going to be there tomorrow.

Grabbed a pizza at Pizzafari (which I've always heard varying reviews about, but has always been tolerable for me--is what it is I guess) and G man was smoked. We had been walking around a while, and we plan to hit Hollywood Studios tonight, so he's back there snoozing as we speak.

Right now we're watching the boats going back and forth on the river behind our room. I tell ya, there ain't a lot of "Race" in the "Sea Raycers".:lmao:

Also, Unfortunately, the Card Reader on this laptop (which has done 4 Tours in Iraq) has stopped working, so you're going to have to wait for a bunch of pictures--sorry guys...Here's a few I've taken with the phone:

Self Explanatory:

2012-10-20_22-12-58_127.jpg

Just getting on Expedition Everest:

2012-10-21_10-56-24_897.jpg

Also, Unfortunately, the Card Reader on this laptop (which has done 4 Tours in Iraq) has stopped working, so you're going to have to wait for a bunch of pictures--sorry guys...Here's a few I've taken with the phone:

Self Explanatory:

2012-10-20_22-12-58_127.jpg

Just getting on Expedition Everest:

2012-10-21_10-56-24_897.jpg

OMG!, G-man got Big!

Brian...no question. The line for Dumbo is light years beyond where it was. No question at all.

So we did Animal Kingdom this morning. Right off the bat we walked into a Medical situation as EMS was removing a lady from the Restrooms on the Right Front as you go in the park. Looked pretty serious too.

So we went straight from there to Everest. A little health trepidation in line, but once on the ride, he LOVED IT!! I figured he would, but ya never know. We pretty much only spend half a day in this one, and today was no different. We let him play in the boneyard (where he was a little green blur) while I went and got Fastpasses for Kiliminjaro Safaris.

After he played for a while, we hit Dinosaur which he really didn't care too much about...:lmao::lmao: A little loud and intense for him...but he did it, though he didn't really seem to keen on going back. :confused3:rotfl:

Went over to Kiliminjaro which as been somewhat rethemed. No more Simba 1 or contact with the Game Warden---and no more Little Red. Where the poachers truck used to be, there's going to be a Zebra Enclosure...as a matter of fact, supposedly they're going to be there tomorrow.

Grabbed a pizza at Pizzafari (which I've always heard varying reviews about, but has always been tolerable for me--is what it is I guess) and G man was smoked. We had been walking around a while, and we plan to hit Hollywood Studios tonight, so he's back there snoozing as we speak.

Right now we're watching the boats going back and forth on the river behind our room. I tell ya, there ain't a lot of "Race" in the "Sea Raycers".:lmao:

Yeah the poacher scene was removed when we were there as well (End of August)... apparently that is exactly where the Zebras are going...

Great update FED! We did Dumbo twice in Sept. and agree it is a huge improvement :thumbsup2

The play area is awesome.

I'm glad they are watching Pecos a little closer. We skipped them last year because there were no tables available, even though a ton of people had no food :confused3.

We have been hitting the upstairs of Columbia Harbour House. The girls love to watch all the people walk from Liberty Square and Fantasyland :thumbsup2

Man... the vacation is screaming right along! Who would have thought the crowd would have been so large? But I guess it makes sense that the weekend would see the large crowd.
Conquering SM AND EE in the same weekend?!? WTG G-man!! :cool1:

Great updates, Fed! Hope your Monday is nice and light. Sunny and 84 for you today. Jealous :cool2:

Congrats on the Vakay Fed!! Glad you and the family are having sometime together and enjoying the world!!

OKW huh? Will definitely have to check it out next trip!

matt

I'm disappointed about 2 things.

1. It's page 3 and I didn't find out about this thread until now. Sad.

2. It's page 3 and I haven't read one single comment about a spinner. Extra sad.

Looks like Mikey is having a great time! Keep the updates coming!

Leave it to Barry to bring up Spinners...:lmao: If it makes you fee any better we got him a light up spinner at Fantasmic last night.

Will update later today, headed out in 5.4.3.2....1...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter