LIVE @ DIS a Palooza ~ we're here thread!

Glad you arrived safe!
Good luck with Chef Mickeys!

Chef Mickeys was awesome. My son who is afraid of characters decided he loves them. My DH had to go and buy him an autograph book because he wanted to get the characters autograph. I have some photos I can post maybe tomorrow. I am so exhausted from today, but it was an awesome day!

We did some shopping today, yes again......

Came home just 30 minutes ago and discovered that the eTicket app is available so downloaded it straight away!!!
Now playing with the app.
Tomorrow we go to Disney!

Ok so my big news is about Chef Mickeys!
We were there for breakfast this morning.
The food was not all that great, the only thing I found that was half decent was the pancakes, but then that could have been b/c I brought my own maple syrup with me!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
While we were there we had a chance to talk to someone that was working there. We commented on how much the quality of food had gone down over the last year,especially this visit.
She told us the health inspector had been in for a visit and were told they would have to change a few things in the way they serve/prepare food (ie. undercooked meat, etc)
So I am guessing that the food quality and cleanliness will be improving rather swiftly.
Since we have 2 more ADR's there I am hoping we will see this improve before we leave.

Just thought I would post the rest of our day now as well.
After we left CM'S this morning, we took a DVC tour.
I know but we already own...
They are having a special incentive sale for add-ons
Depending on the amout of points you buy will depend on how much off you save per point.
AK 50 POINTS $15.00
AK 200+ points $23.00
BLT is now selling for $120. per point
BLT 50 points $5.00
BLT 200+ points $13.00
SSR is also on sale but is minimal, I can't remember the prices.
So we got fastpasses which we haven't used yet, then off to Epcot.
Don't know how many of you saw the picture I posted to my FB of the woman and the boots she was wearing, but it seemed to be a day for unsuitable footwear in Epcot today.
We played till 3:30pm and then headed for Chef de France.
The CP dinner package, dinner was great and so was the CP.
Then after that we rode Test Track with FP'S from earlier in the day.
Then headed over to Soarin and rode that, it was a 5 minute wait.
Then we took our time and headed back to our room.
When we arrived back I got the eticket apps.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
So my day is done and I am off to bed. :cloud9:
Tomorrow we have some running around to do off property, but will be hitting the park in the afternoon so I will talk to you tomorrow. :thumbsup2:)

Chef Mickeys was awesome. My son who is afraid of characters decided he loves them. My DH had to go and buy him an autograph book because he wanted to get the characters autograph. I have some photos I can post maybe tomorrow. I am so exhausted from today, but it was an awesome day!

We did some shopping today, yes again......

Came home just 30 minutes ago and discovered that the eTicket app is available so downloaded it straight away!!!
Now playing with the app.
Tomorrow we go to Disney!

Just thought I would post the rest of our day now as well.
After we left CM'S this morning, we took a DVC tour.
I know but we already own...
They are having a special incentive sale for add-ons
Depending on the amout of points you buy will depend on how much off you save per point.
AK 50 POINTS $15.00
AK 200+ points $23.00
BLT is now selling for $120. per point
BLT 50 points $5.00
BLT 200+ points $13.00
SSR is also on sale but is minimal, I can't remember the prices.
So we got fastpasses which we haven't used yet, then off to Epcot.
Don't know how many of you saw the picture I posted to my FB of the woman and the boots she was wearing, but it seemed to be a day for unsuitable footwear in Epcot today.
We played till 3:30pm and then headed for Chef de France.
The CP dinner package, dinner was great and so was the CP.
Then after that we rode Test Track with FP'S from earlier in the day.
Then headed over to Soarin and rode that, it was a 5 minute wait.
Then we took our time and headed back to our room.
When we arrived back I got the eticket apps.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
So my day is done and I am off to bed. :cloud9:
Tomorrow we have some running around to do off property, but will be hitting the park in the afternoon so I will talk to you tomorrow. :thumbsup2:)

It sounds like everyone is having a great time. I can't wait to read more. Have a great day tomorrow everyone! :santa:

katscradle said:
It was wonderful to meet you and your lovely wife! :)

And we enjoyed meeting and talking with you, John and the boys.

Posting this using the eTicket app. This is much nicer than using Safari!

Thank you all for taking the time our of your vacations to post. It's been so fun to read about your adventures. :goodvibes

Thank you all for taking the time our of your vacations to post. It's been so fun to read about your adventures. :goodvibes

It's been fun to have this thread to post to! :thumbsup2

Hi
We just met Kathy and now we are heading to DHS where we are going to have lunch with John, Katherine and the boys.

We are hanging at Universal today. It seems really empty. Everything has been walk on. It is really really humid. I will check in later.

We are in DHS now and there is no crowd at all. Park is empty!!!!!!

Right now we are in line for TSM there is a 60 minutes wait. It's the only ride with a wait time because ToT is just 30......

Right now we are in line for TSM there is a 60 minutes wait. It's the only ride with a wait time because ToT is just 30......

Hi Yvet glad you are having a great time and you haven't found crowds at DHS!!:cool1:, how did you manage to use your Eticket application with your European Iphone??

For those of you who are going to DTD to come visit me at the World of Disney :D:D:D:D (because I know everyone will be making a trip to see little ole me :D) I will be working at the information desk.

I'm here. Off to breakfast with my friends this morning for the traditional sharing of the Tonga Toast and omlette at Kona followed by :confused3

Chris and I are on the ground in Orlando. Party time!!!!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest